JohnBoyUSMC Custom CE2 V.5 Tank Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Connecticut
So I have been vaping for a few months now and have spent way too much money on various gadgets.
Some were great and some sucked and some where just hit or miss. I started a few weeks ago trying to hunt down a MAP tank and waited and waited so I got fed up and went searching for other alternatives. I found review of johnboyusmc's tanks and i liked what I read. I gave him a pm and he responded quickly and said that he was making a batch and would put me down for a few. Before I got the tanks from johnboyusmc I bought some SSR from good phrophets. The were easy to take apart and vaped ok but there was a naging leeking problem and i would get a few dry hits every once and a while.

So the day came when johnboyusmc sent me a pm and i got him his money two days later i got the package. I opened it up and looked at the two tanks and was amazed by how sturdy and well built they looked compared to the SSR tanks. So i filled one up and checked the OHm reading on my provari and it was 2.7, i adjusted the volts and off i went. I took it around for the day did the usual stuff and i was impressed but not blown away, which i would be later.

After a few days of vaping with the tank i thought i might take off the rubber top that covers the wick of the ce2 which all of you who use ce2s are familiar with. This is when the greatness of the product really came to light. I have had about 3 really dry hits over the last few days and i hit this thing till it gets to hot and have to give the ce2 a chance to cool. And with the plastic top of the ce2 all one needs to do is tip the tank on a downward slope for a five count or maybe more depending on thickness of liquid, so ... to get the ce2 coild wet and bam, vapes like a prizefighter. I get constant great hits from the tank and the flavor of the liquid is really intense compared to other ways i have vaped. I would highly recommend getting in line for one of these they are worth every penny, and absolutely no leaking whatsoever!!!

006.jpg 008.jpg 010.jpg 009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread