The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Johnson Creek 4 year anniversary sale

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Myk, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    It's a helluva sale. If you wanted to try something this would be the time. 25% off everything in the store plus the 10% off 3 or more bottles still applies. I think it goes to 10am CST on the 26th.
    That's $13.46 for 30ml, $6.71 for 15ml.
    Vea kit (think PT eGo with a carto) came out to around $45 (the price got my roommate to go along with trying e-cigs!).

If posting this is not kosher mods, I'm sorry (or if it's the wrong place). I looked at the rules and didn't see anything. I am not affiliated with JC other than they're my favorite liquid company and thought people wanting to try them wouldn't want to miss these prices.

2. Bullette the Cowdog

Bullette the Cowdog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Cool beans Myk
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Off I go to the interwebs now
    Caio

3. stv4SC

stv4SC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    Pasadena CA
    Is there a code for 10% 3 bottles? I was ordering and did not get discount.

4. Bullette the Cowdog

Mar 5, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    You get the Discount on 3 bottles automatically. Just Look at the prices on your order. You will see they have changed to reflect the discounts.
    Happy vaping

5. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Yep, as soon as you add the 3rd bottle they all automatically drop.
    Unless you have one not included in the trio deal but I don't think they have any that aren't included. You can mix and match flavors, sizes and as far as I know lines.

(edit)I just tested it and it's working(/edit)

6. stv4SC

Jul 11, 2012
    Pasadena CA
    I was at checkout and price did not change at confirmation page. Kinda upset at how the check out would not show total until after CC was entered. I have plenty of juice anyways.

7. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    If you had $13.46 for 30ml or $6.71 for 15ml it was applying all the discounts.
    With the sale they start out as $14.96 for 30ml and $7.46.

That's odd, mine always gives me a total as I fill my cart. Right there in big red numbers. And I'm pretty sure while I'm picking the shipping it includes a total with that.
    Are you sure you are at the right company? Everything you've described says you're not.
    Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice - The Best E-Liquid in the World - Made Right Here in America

8. stv4SC

Jul 11, 2012
    Pasadena CA
    Yes. Each bottle was 7.46 plus shipping. The entire total did not show up until after CC was entered. No big deal. Thanks

9. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    That is weird, now it's working like that for me.
    I'm also not seeing the Trio link. I hope they're not doing away with that.

10. stv4SC

Jul 11, 2012
    Pasadena CA
    At least now I know it wasn't me brain farting...

11. Bullette the Cowdog

Mar 5, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Yay!!!
    I got mine for $6.71 each.
    Thanks to Myk I got on the site fast.
    Bullette says woof!

12. FlossBandit

FlossBandit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Ouch. My main vape is Johnson Creek. Saw this thread at 10:10. Discount is in cart. Must be EST.

13. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I just asked if they were doing away with Trio, it's still not there now that the sale is over. Unless they're coming up with free shipping or something like that they'd better not be doing away with it.
    That was something that always made me laugh when people would say their prices were too high and then recommend someone who charged more.

I wouldn't mind free shipping instead, that way I wouldn't have to make huge orders. At about $9 per package I could make that pay better than 10%, especially if my roommate gets along with the Vea cartos.

14. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I'd fire off a quick email to customer service. It could be EST but usually they go by CST.

15. FlossBandit

Jul 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Called them.

JC Trio doesn't work with the 25% off. And if you get 3 bottles if will give you 10% instead of the 25... she said to send an email for the 25% once the order is placed. Seems like you'd be charged and then have to get a refund. Kind of dumb.

Oh, and I was wrong. It's central time. JC is in Wisconsin. Sale lasts until 11:00 AM EST. Holla.

16. Bullette the Cowdog

Mar 5, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Geeez. I don't know how I got my $6.71 deal. Must have been my lucky timing.
    I'm so happy
    Bullette wags tail

17. FlossBandit

Jul 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Bull..... No discount after calling customer support and confirming the sale was based on central time even though I was in eastern. I am angry. I just got liquid from them in the mail yesterday.

18. Myk

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    I wondered if allowing the Trio for the sale was a mistake, but it's odd they didn't pull it until late last night.
    I think they plugged in an old sale and it didn't adjust for 25 hours instead of 24 hours.

At least I got mine and both were applied.

I'm sure they'll make it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.