Johnson Creek 4 year anniversary sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
It's a helluva sale. If you wanted to try something this would be the time. 25% off everything in the store plus the 10% off 3 or more bottles still applies. I think it goes to 10am CST on the 26th.
That's $13.46 for 30ml, $6.71 for 15ml.
Vea kit (think PT eGo with a carto) came out to around $45 (the price got my roommate to go along with trying e-cigs!).

If posting this is not kosher mods, I'm sorry (or if it's the wrong place). I looked at the rules and didn't see anything. I am not affiliated with JC other than they're my favorite liquid company and thought people wanting to try them wouldn't want to miss these prices.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
If you had $13.46 for 30ml or $6.71 for 15ml it was applying all the discounts.
With the sale they start out as $14.96 for 30ml and $7.46.

That's odd, mine always gives me a total as I fill my cart. Right there in big red numbers. And I'm pretty sure while I'm picking the shipping it includes a total with that.
Are you sure you are at the right company? Everything you've described says you're not.
Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice - The Best E-Liquid in the World - Made Right Here in America

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I just asked if they were doing away with Trio, it's still not there now that the sale is over. Unless they're coming up with free shipping or something like that they'd better not be doing away with it.
That was something that always made me laugh when people would say their prices were too high and then recommend someone who charged more.

I wouldn't mind free shipping instead, that way I wouldn't have to make huge orders. At about $9 per package I could make that pay better than 10%, especially if my roommate gets along with the Vea cartos.

FlossBandit

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
North Carolina
It's a helluva sale. If you wanted to try something this would be the time. 25% off everything in the store plus the 10% off 3 or more bottles still applies. I think it goes to 10am CST on the 26th.
That's $13.46 for 30ml, $6.71 for 15ml.
Vea kit (think PT eGo with a carto) came out to around $45 (the price got my roommate to go along with trying e-cigs!).

If posting this is not kosher mods, I'm sorry (or if it's the wrong place). I looked at the rules and didn't see anything. I am not affiliated with JC other than they're my favorite liquid company and thought people wanting to try them wouldn't want to miss these prices.

Called them.

JC Trio doesn't work with the 25% off. And if you get 3 bottles if will give you 10% instead of the 25... she said to send an email for the 25% once the order is placed. Seems like you'd be charged and then have to get a refund. Kind of dumb.

Oh, and I was wrong. It's central time. JC is in Wisconsin. Sale lasts until 11:00 AM EST. Holla.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Called them.

JC Trio doesn't work with the 25% off. And if you get 3 bottles if will give you 10% instead of the 25... she said to send an email for the 25% once the order is placed. Seems like you'd be charged and then have to get a refund. Kind of dumb.

Oh, and I was wrong. It's central time. JC is in Wisconsin. Sale lasts until 11:00 AM EST. Holla.

I wondered if allowing the Trio for the sale was a mistake, but it's odd they didn't pull it until late last night.
I think they plugged in an old sale and it didn't adjust for 25 hours instead of 24 hours.

At least I got mine and both were applied.

Bull..... No discount after calling customer support and confirming the sale was based on central time even though I was in eastern. I am angry. I just got liquid from them in the mail yesterday.

I'm sure they'll make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread