Johnson Creek, did they change something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustypioneer

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
Southern California
I used to order from JC quite often, but about a year ago I changed juices because I got sick of their expensive juices destroying my atomizers. About a week ago I had a hankerin and decided even if it destroyed an atomizer or 2 to treat myself to a bottle of their Red Oak Tennessee Cured and Domestic.

Ok so the Tennessee Cured is now as dark in color as the Domestic.(I always use smaller clear bottles to take on the go so I can compare the 2). And that to me is very strange. And not only is it darker in color, it seems to be thick as honey and is nearly unvapable. Quite honestly, there seems to be very little difference in the flavors of the two.

So I'm pretty sure this is getting sent back. But does anyone know if they changed something? I'm thinking either they changed something or I got some bottom of the barrel stuff.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Before you send it back, just e-mail them and see if they changed their formula. One of the usual gripes about JC juices was that they were thin and watery. More than likely they have thicken it up now.

Personally, I tend to avoid dark juices from any manufacturer as my attys' life span always seem short lived. I have some old Tennessee Cured on hand, but I use that to accent some of my other juices since Tennessee Cured has a good strong flavor. A couple of drops in the cart is all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread