Johnson Creek Eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreTUNA

Dec 8, 2010
Minnesota
The juice is ok, it really depends on the user. I started out using the blue:)facepalm:) and i loved the juice then. I bought a few more recently, and it just gets old. The juice is wayy to thin for me; leaks a lot. The juice also tends to stay on your atty as well if you drip, so it is hard to clean.

All the flavors do have this vanillally caramely chocolately flavor to it, I cant describe it.

It is worth a try though, if you like it more power to you. My advise would be trying the sample pack though.

CoreTUNA

Dec 8, 2010
Minnesota
From Johnson Creek? I would have to say Tennessee Cured. It is an over better tasting then the rest of the juices, imo. Tell you the truth, i haven't found that favorite flavor of juices. I tend to always sample from other sites, i really did enjoy the maxboro from freedomsmokeusa :p for fruity flavors i also really enjoyed the blueberry cheesecake, from pinkspotvapors :)

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I bought both of their sample packs and am running through them now. I find their Red Oak line to have some interesting flavors, but since it is VG-based, I get no TH at all. So, I am experimenting mixing them 50/50 with some 100% PG tobaccos. The chocolate truffle mixed with Wyatt Earp was awesome!

Yesterday I filled up a carto with their PG Tennessee Cured. It was pretty good. I like tobacco flavors.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
JC's Spiced Apple Cider is really tasty. It's really thin, though, and doesn't offer a whole of TH or vapor production. But the flavor is fantastic.

I often mix the Spiced Apple Cider with a little bit of Cinnamon Danish juice that I have. That not only adds to the overall deliciousness, but it takes care of the lack of TH and vapor quite nicely.

Regarding JC's Tennessee Cured: I loved it, initially, but I lost my taste for it about 65ml into a 90ml order. Now, I'm stuck with about 25ml in a bottle in my fridge that I really don't think I'll ever go back to. :(

littlewing58

Oct 3, 2009
Southern Indiana
This is the only juice I use. I don't like anything else. I have to have the Tennessee cured. The red oak is not too bad, but I still come back to Tenn.. I use the Red Oak to just have for a switch off. They are a USA company, as I understand. Finding the right juice for me was more about taste than anything. Also, I do add a little more VG to get more vapor to any liquids I buy.

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
Wow thanks for the opinions! I have had bad expierence with Juices so far and am really hoping I will love this. I also watched a news report on them, and they were SOO clean and professional.. I loved it. THey have built their company up so much into somthing FDA registerd and very professional. Can't wait! I am a tabacco flavored girl, so I ordered Tenn cured., dommestic, island, origanal, dark swiss and choco. truff. I might try mixing a few of them as well. I nnneeeedd TH!!! but get a little sensitivee w PG. I'm thinking of going o nic, and buying a full nic to mix in to my desired feel. Just glad I am finally ordering from a company I trust. Thanks again for sharing your expierence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread