Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
One of my husband's favorites is JC Gold Reserve. He would prefer a recipe with some PG instead of 100% VG like it is from the vendor to cut down on coil gunking and thickness. Does anyone have a good clone for this or any idea where to start? I''m a newbie to DIY and haven't ordered anything at all yet, just trying to get some recipes together so I know what to order and where to start, as money is an issue and don't want to order a bunch of stuff I won't use.

I think the tobacco is a bit dry, and the citrus is very true orange flavor (but to me it reminds me of Orange glow cleaner)

This is the description from the website...

Our master flavorists have once again used their Midas touch on our latest Smoke juice offering. This flavor is a unique, sophisticated blend of mutually compatible profiles designed to entice the entire palate. With every puff you will experience the rustic sweetness of honey cured tobacco that finishes perfectly with the slight tang of citrus notes. This is a full-bodied vape that is rich from beginning to end. Gold Reserve™ is the epitome of an artisanal tobacco creation.

• High Quality, VG-based Smoke Juice
  • PG-Free
  • All ingredients sourced from American companies
  • Ships the same day if ordered before 9AM CT (details)
  • 60-Day Return/Exchange Policy (15mL and 30mL bottles only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread