Johnson Creek Liquid 25% Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighTech

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
USA
Alright I couldn't find a specific JC forum. But I'm reading that JC will crap out your atomizer. They are having a 25% sale today that ends tomorrow.

Question #1: Should I try them out or no?
Question #2: How many ml total is the sample pack? They don't list it anywhere.
Juice - Johnson Creek Sample Pack v2

Not sure of the sample pack size Proto. Prolly like 3mL or something. They can't be big though, considering the price. Don't expect much. :|

Yeah, the sample bottles are 3ml, and just like the ones the Vapor Guys send you.

So you will get one ounce (30ml) of juice for the price, which is a bit expensive, but gives you the benefit of being able to try all the flavors without committing to a larger bottle of something you do not end up liking.

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
Yes, the JC sample bottles are tiny. About 3 ml sounds right.

I ordered their sampler and found must of the flavors were not appropriate,
e.g. cherry, etc. I only liked the Kona coffee and they apparently dropped that.

JC is by far the most expensive for juice. About 3X what Ruyan charges. Ruyan gives
you 10 ml samples for about $3.50 and the choice is greater. In the US, Rocky Mountain
Vapor is also about 1/2 the price of JC. There are others.

Why does anyone order from JC ? Don't they care about price ?

May I ask why you rotate attys? They'll all get old at the same time, and possibly fail one after the other.

Can you explain that, Jim? (I rotate the things, too)

If they all get old at the same time, won't all attys purchased in, say, June begin to fail regardless of whether or not they are used, then?

I was thinking they aged by usage, there fore lighter usage through rotation would save them. Sort of like how my husband's underpants get rotated so they wear evenly:D

I think I misread your post. Help me here:oops:

(Of course, ideally we will be able to reorder attys, batteries and juice when we need them...but I am worried I am doing it all wrong.)

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
Yes, the JC sample bottles are tiny. About 3 ml sounds right.

I ordered their sampler and found must of the flavors were not appropriate,
e.g. cherry, etc. I only liked the Kona coffee and they apparently dropped that.

JC is by far the most expensive for juice. About 3X what Ruyan charges. Ruyan gives
you 10 ml samples for about $3.50 and the choice is greater. In the US, Rocky Mountain
Vapor is also about 1/2 the price of JC. There are others.

Why does anyone order from JC ? Don't they care about price ?

TW is much more expensive but I order from them too.

Why do I spend more. Very easy...Johnson Creeks old recipes were the best and worth it. Much better than Dekang. If I want a very good vape with great flavor throat hit and vaper then I am willing to spend more for it.

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
I dont know how you guys are getting good vapor from JC. I have to add 2-3 vg drops to each 3ml bottle to get anything substantial out of them. Some of the flavors are good, but they seem to vape really quickly. 2-3 JC drops gets me a couple good hits, while the same from Ruyan and IV triple that. I really want to like JC, but after comparing other juices, it became my emergency vape, while Im waiting for more supplies to arrive. The sample kit is nice though, nice tin to hold your bottles and the bottles can be reused for other liquid you may want to carry around with ya. A+ for packaging, just wish the juice was on the same level. They all have a vanilla tasting base too, like a vanilla wafer, so be aware of that.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Can you explain that, Jim? (I rotate the things, too)

If they all get old at the same time, won't all attys purchased in, say, June begin to fail regardless of whether or not they are used, then?

I was thinking they aged by usage, there fore lighter usage through rotation would save them. Sort of like how my husband's underpants get rotated so they wear evenly:D

I think I misread your post. Help me here:oops:

(Of course, ideally we will be able to reorder attys, batteries and juice when we need them...but I am worried I am doing it all wrong.)

First - We *can* order whenever we need something. But, with this FDA crap going on, what if they ban sales, and we can't order. That's why most of us are stockpiling atomizers.

Now - when I go to my stash and pull out a new atty, it's still new no matter how old it is. It's unused so it has a long life ahead of it.

OK kcr;
Lets say we each have 10 attys.

You rotate your 10, and I use 1, and stash the other 9.

After a while of use, your 10 are all ready to die. Then they die within hours of each other. You place an order for more, but your last one dies while your order is still a couple of days out. You're dead in the water.

I use mine one at a time. When 1 dies, I get another out of the box. Then more die, and I go to the box and see 5 left. I place my order for 10 more and my order arrives while I have a couple of attys left.

End result is I'm vaping, and you're smoking stinky sticks waiting for your attys. it's the same with juice. I don't rotate my juice. I use up one bottle before I open another. When I'm down to a couple of bottles, I order more juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread