Johnson Creek Merango and Swiss Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweaksource

Apr 24, 2013
Earth
I initially found Johnson Creek via their partnership with Blu.
I ordered their 5-bottle sampler and haven't found anything terrible. Got a nice metal tin box as well.

Being a long time fan of tobacco flavors (cigarettes, pipe tobacco, etc.), I (like many) have been looking for a vape that tastes like I'm actually smoking tobacco. I finally decided that that's not going to happen and to find other flavors that are good and just enjoy them.

Enter Merango! This stuff is downright strawberry! It has a deep rich strawberry flavor. I would even say a strong strawberry flavor. Many times it tastes, to me, like strawberry Bubblicious gum (which I happen to like). It mellows a bit once it has been in a carto overnight and is quite enjoyable. It's not quite an all day vape for me at full strength. It is pretty sweet and has a slightly acidic edge. It's not bad, just not what I want all day. Great for dessert.

However, I have found that mixing it 1 part Merango to 3 parts Swiss Dark is amazing! I swear it tastes almost exactly like a good chocolate-covered strawberry. I give it 3 thumbs up!

The Swiss Dark is great too. It is a delicate, yet rich cocoa flavor. Not sweet. Not bitter. Just right. This is something I will try to always have a bottle of. It is very nice by itself, but mixes wonderfully with other flavors too. Not only is it great with the Merango, it goes well with coffee and tobacco flavors. I have the JC Espresso and these two make a great couple. It adds richness and depth to the JC Domestic also.

Enjoyed in an eGo-C Twist at various voltages. I tend to stay around 3.5 to 4.

I have no trouble with wicking from the all VG JC juices.
Vape on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread