Johnson Creek New Formula Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Ok so I recieved my sample pack from JC yesterday which contained sample bottles of each of their flavors in their new formula. They are PG, but apparently they made some major changes to how they make the juice. Below are my thoughts on the flavors.

Arcitic Menthol: This replaced the Arctic Mint flavor. They are stating that it is the same flavor but now has been mentholated. To me it has a stronger mint flavor which is nice, however I cannot taste or feel the menthol at all. Once I get some more Menthol from Nuvape I will likely mix it.

French Vanilla: Ok, this one is a bit odd. It does have subtle hints of Vanilla, but also subtle hints of a cinnamon like flavor. Not bad.

Simply Strawberry: The flavor is very VERY subtle. I can barely taste it at all. If the flavor was stronger, it would rock!

Black Cherry: IMHO AWESOME! It is not sweet, but somwhat tart. As a Black Cherry flavor should be. I mixed it with a bit of Rum flavor from Nuvape in 3 parts Black Cherry to 1 part Rum, and greatly enjoyed it.

Chocolate Truffle & Esspreso: Again VERY subtle flavors. Meh.

Chocolate Mint: VERY subtle chocolate flavor with a stronger mint flavor. Again, Meh.

Tennesse Cured: Very nice flavor! Just as they say, a tobaccoish flavor with hints (they say subtle I say stronger) of Vanilla (their Vanilla[see above]) and Carmel. To me it tastes a bit like a pie crust.

Summer Peach: Most likely the best peach flavor I have ever had! Again, not overly sweet but still very good. More like the real fruit than an artificial flavor. I mixed it with the Tennesse Cured in a ratio of 3 Peach to 1 TC and it tastsed just like a piece of Peach Pie! *Drool*

JC Origional: Honestly, I cannot review this flavor as I have not tried it and most likely will not. I am not a fan of straight tobacco flavors normally, and due to this I do not feel I can adiquatly reprisent whether it is good or not.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Ok so I recieved my sample pack from JC yesterday which contained sample bottles of each of their flavors in their new formula. They are PG, but apparently they made some major changes to how they make the juice. Below are my thoughts on the flavors.

Arcitic Menthol: This replaced the Arctic Mint flavor. They are stating that it is the same flavor but now has been mentholated. To me it has a stronger mint flavor which is nice, however I cannot taste or feel the menthol at all. Once I get some more Menthol from Nuvape I will likely mix it.

French Vanilla: Ok, this one is a bit odd. It does have subtle hints of Vanilla, but also subtle hints of a cinnamon like flavor. Not bad.

Simply Strawberry: The flavor is very VERY subtle. I can barely taste it at all. If the flavor was stronger, it would rock!

Black Cherry: IMHO AWESOME! It is not sweet, but somwhat tart. As a Black Cherry flavor should be. I mixed it with a bit of Rum flavor from Nuvape in 3 parts Black Cherry to 1 part Rum, and greatly enjoyed it.

Chocolate Truffle & Esspreso: Again VERY subtle flavors. Meh.

Chocolate Mint: VERY subtle chocolate flavor with a stronger mint flavor. Again, Meh.

Tennesse Cured: Very nice flavor! Just as they say, a tobaccoish flavor with hints (they say subtle I say stronger) of Vanilla (their Vanilla[see above]) and Carmel. To me it tastes a bit like a pie crust.

Summer Peach: Most likely the best peach flavor I have ever had! Again, not overly sweet but still very good. More like the real fruit than an artificial flavor. I mixed it with the Tennesse Cured in a ratio of 3 Peach to 1 TC and it tastsed just like a piece of Peach Pie! *Drool*

JC Origional: Honestly, I cannot review this flavor as I have not tried it and most likely will not. I am not a fan of straight tobacco flavors normally, and due to this I do not feel I can adiquatly reprisent whether it is good or not.

The new formula JC Original taste nothing like tobacco. It tasted exactly like the tennesse cured. Like crap

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was sad when they changed the formulas... None are as good to me. I really miss the TN Cured and Choc Almond. I will say that the Choc Truffle while not strong I think is a nice flavor... reminds me of sugar ice cream cones...not choc truffles ;)

The old stuff was wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread