Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic - A classic that doesn't get old

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiercemoose

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
I have seen a lot of negative reviews of Johnson Creek's juices, and I can understand why. I've tried several of their juices and while I usually love them right off the bat, they tend to take on a "mediciney" flavor after a while, which I'm not particularly fond of. There is an exception to this, however, and it is with the Red Oak Domestic juice... This juice is amazing. Flat out.

The Red Oak line is their VG only option, which at first caused me to be very scheptical (I normally prefer a PG heavy blend), but this juice has MORE flavor and throat hit than many PG only options I've tried. This juice also has never gotten worse to me as I vape it over the course of several weeks. It's not too sweet and not too strong... Just the perfect blend. It's got a very nice tobacco flavor, with just a hint of smokiness (not cigarette smokiness, but smoked meat smokiness) that settles very nicely and provides for a very satisfying vape.

My reason for posting this is that I hate to see Johnson Creek get a bad rep on this forum when some of their juices are actually amazing. I've tried BwB, VaporBomb, VaporStation, Crystal and a couple others and the Red Oak Domestic beats them all, hands down. I WISH I could say the same for their other flavors, but it just isn't true.

If your tastes are anything like mine and you tend to get sick of the sweetness in juices after a week or so, give this a try. It's VERY good.

-Moose

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have seen a lot of negative reviews of Johnson Creek's juices, and I can understand why.

I don't understand either.

I have only ordered once... but the experience was very positive. Excellent people and service.

The quality of the juice was fantastic.

I just didn't care for the smokey taste... but I think the quality of their juices were very good.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
The last time I bought from them was over a year ago. I bought the Tenn. Cured and Original Tobacco. Both of these had very good flavor, good vapor, and didn't give my Atty's trouble. The only reason I don't buy from them is they don't offer 36mg juice. I don't like to mess with adding nic, that makes the flavor weak. Do they still only offer 24mg as the highest nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread