Johnson Creek Sample Packs are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson Creek Sample Packs are here!

Have you ever looked at our smoke juice flavors and wondered which ones to get? Well now you can try all 7! - each in individual 3.7ml dropper bottles!

Original tobacco, Smooth Hickory, Chocolate Almond Decadence, Almond Coffee Cake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Arctic Mint Menthol, and Wild Cherry!
Join us at www.JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice.com and have everything!

Hmmm, well I took a look at the site and I don't see anything wrong (and orders are being placed). I'll dig in a bit deeper and see what I can find :D

Hi all!

I'm a newbie - can't wait to start e-cig smoking!

I was just on the Johnson Creek website and was not able to order the sampler! No place to click "add to cart".

I wound up buying Wild Cherry and Chocolate Almond and I haven't even received my mini 901 yet!!

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York
Odd! Oh, well. Next time I order I'll get the sampler pack. There as an "add to cart" button on all the other products, just not the sampler pack.

Maybe it was my Safari browser or something like that. It seems that way, anyway, as other people were able to order. I would add the sampler pack to my order, but don't want to pay the extra shipping, so I'll just wait - it's not a problem.

I'm glad I have ordinary Internet Explorer, I had no problem putting this in my cart...

Well, as much as I enjoy Meltrex apple cartridges, I couldn't pass up the sampler pack either. I've never dripped, but to be honest the non-PG brew intrigues me (along with all those flavors).

WHOA, I just watched Cashmere's video review--I had no idea the regular sized bottles were that big!

This is an exciting promotion, what a great idea--I just hope I don't get hooked on ALL the flavors! :cry:

I got my order of Johnson Juice today, and I had 2 penstyles set aside in anticipation for it (with several used/rinsed cores, thanks for the suggestions Gunny).

First of all--MacFan, you're a class act. I LOVE those little glass bottles (and I am a numbskull--I had no idea those caps were little eyedroppers!) Really, what's all this worry about syringes & eyedropper bottles and such when he has those delicate little droppers built right into the caps?

Secondly--for even a sampler pack, those tiny bottles have a generous amount of liquid. I found that around 12 drops saturates an empty cart pretty nicely, and there's easily enough in each of those sampler bottles to fill SEVERAL cartridges. For 14.95 for 7 of those tiny bottles, this seems like a pretty fair deal. What a pleasant surprise.

Third--I've only used 2 so far, the Wild Cherry and the Chocolate Decadence. The Cherry is JUST as he described on his website, a sweet treat. As for the chocolate, I could get used to smoking that regularly. It's a very smooth and mellow vapor with a pleasant aftertaste.

MacFan, I know you're very proud of your product and buddy you should be. The care you put into all this shows.

I just have ONE question--are those sample liquids a higher nicotine level than the standard medium carts? Cause when I began puffin' on that chocolate, my head got a little tingly, it reminded me of when I first began smoking real cigs as a teen. (I'm not complaining, mind you! It was a just a tingly little rush...)

I can't wait to try these other flavors! AGAIN, THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS MACFAN. Thank you.

Last edited:
lauragal, from what I've been hearing--Johnson Creek is going to start selling empty cartridges soon, and I think Puresmoker will be too.

In the meantime, I've been saving my former cartridges, givin' them a quick rinse and letting them drain dry. (But I only had a dozen or so saved for this juice, so I hope they begin selling those empty carts soon!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread