Johnson Creek Sample Packs are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Actually givin time to take everything apart and take a look at things i have figured out that my battery wrecked my atomizer. The bad battery kept staying on for longer and longer periods (like it would turn itself on while in my pocket!!) slowly destroying the atomizer by overheating it throughout the day. I didnt say it killed it Mac i said i think it did. I only linked the two because of the other complaints i read. I have been using it today with the new atomizer and a different battery and it is going just fine. Im sure it will.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Hi Mac

Great work on following up the acrolein scare and improving filtration. I love the product and I'm delighted to have a juice available with this level of manufacturing care. I should be gettting my sample packs shortly so I'll be posting about the whole range soon. Cherry's the leader at the moment!

Emp

Hey thanks, Emp - much appreciated!

If you like Cherry, I may as well let you know that we have just finished working on a new flavor that I absolutely love! Peach Cobbler!
For those who love peach, this is amazing (if I do say so :rolleyes:) The peach flavor is extremely bright and peachy with a hint of a butter, pecan, and cinnamon. Seriously delicious.

Hi Mac

Great work on following up the acrolein scare and improving filtration. I love the product and I'm delighted to have a juice available with this level of manufacturing care. I should be gettting my sample packs shortly so I'll be posting about the whole range soon. Cherry's the leader at the moment!

Emp

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Hey thanks, Emp - much appreciated!

If you like Cherry, I may as well let you know that we have just finished working on a new flavor that I absolutely love! Peach Cobbler!
For those who love peach, this is amazing (if I do say so :rolleyes:) The peach flavor is extremely bright and peachy with a hint of a butter, pecan, and cinnamon. Seriously delicious.

How about a new menthol flavor, Artic Blast, with at least twice the mint as Artic Mint. I love JC juice because it is so smooth I can take a huge draw, but as a dedicated menthol smoker, it just doesn't have enough mint. Bought some flavoring from Bickford and hope to spice it up some. Until then, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

On a side note to your earlier post, JC juice killed my favorite atomizer but I was dripping on the atomizer. My bad. JC juice is thinner than some other juices and transfers from the cart to the atomizer better. The drawback is that when dripping, it makes it into the area where the holes are in the front of the atomizer making it harder to draw. It can also make it all the way to the battery causing damage. So, as you say, just don't drip. I have been using it with a new atomizer with no problems.

Brian

Last edited:

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
food-grade vegetable glycerin is used every day in literally thousands of recipes (mostly desserts and sauces). For example, it is commonly used in making Teriyaki Sauce which in its making is heated to very high temperatures.

I make Teriyaki by simmering down rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Who cooks it with glycerine? Bit of a strange recipe that calls for a trip to the pharmacist.

Scaevola

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Missouri, USA
I just got my non-PG-medium sample pack in the mail (actually I got it last week, but it came the very day I flew out to a conference, as I knew it would :D). I just wanted to comment on how lovely the packaging of everything was. Everything was very secure in bubblewrap and inside a nice Sterilite snap-top box. The bottles were in little plastic wrappers of five each and the syringe, etc. were also in their own wrappers.

The little bottles are very high quality, glass dropper-bottles with brand new labels (some other juice I've ordered from a different brand had old looking, partially rubbed off labels. I hope I don't sound too picky, but I prefer the look of brand new labels on a brand new product). The glass is also dark, which makes me happy because I remember Leaford had mentioned that light can degrade nicotine. I have just filled up a cart with chocolate almond decadance for my day on campus and I can't wait! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread