Johnson Creek shipping child resistant caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

usehername

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2008
USA
Got my order from JC today and included was a tamper resistant cap in addition to the standard dropper cap. The bottles are well labeled. No confusion over what strength or flavor or pg/nonpg formulas. I also like that the cap has a plastic tear-away seal on it. It just feels more secure to me. As the U.S. struggles to produce anything these days I am happy to support them.

frazzledglispa

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Denver, CO
I also received an order from JC today and noticed the same thing. I think it is a great step, and the only suggestion that I might make to them is to install the childproof cap by default, and include the eye-droppers, instead of the other way around. If us regulators start poking around the way they are in the UK that would be a better default position.

Probably an easy switch as well.

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is our country's liquid maker. A forum member, Christian deserves our support and he's well aware of safety concerns and the things that need to be done. He may stand alone when the ax comes down on liquid suppliers. Congratulations on taking steps to protect every e-smoker who buys JC liquid.

I agree thanks for taking the steps !
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread