Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Back when Macfan first announced his intention to make and sell smoke juice, he asked if anyone wanted a sample. Oh yeh, my hand went up. So, in today's mail, a sample of Johnson Creek Smoke Juice, regular tobacco flavor, arrived.

And it is gooooood.

The timing could not be better for Johnson Creek. China can't get a grip on its smog pollution problems, so it has decided to do the next best thing: Shut down exports of fluids and batteries and stuff. That'll fix things ... No e-liquid.

So if you want liquid, and you want it at a fair price from a nice guy, this should be your number one choice now. Johnson Creek is linked in our supplier section.

Testing the Johnson Creek Smoke Juice liquid was done with the best e-device I own, the Janty Kissbox Classic, dripping four drops onto the atomizer. My other e-devices do not respond as well to dripping.

With the Janty, unscrew the automatic switch and twist a manual one in its place. Now, press down the manual switch button for a second or two and then inhale as usual. Using the manual switch this way assures maximum vapor.

The hit in the throat is less harsh than some commercial e-liquids, and for that I'm thankful. This is mellow smoke juice. Like other e-liquids, this does dry out the throat, however, after an extended period of steady use. Take a break, drink some water, and all is well.

The taste is more subtle than I would prefer. I'm a long-time cigar and pipe smoker, so I want a deep tobacco taste. This is lighter, more like a cigarette, and should please most folks. I like it better than comparable E-Cig "tobacco" liquid I still have on hand.

I'm reassured by the fact that Johnson Creek had its fluid lab tested. That's done to make certain liquids were not contaminated in processing, and that nicotine is at advertised levels. That's a great step forward, Macfan. I, for one, appreciate the assurance of quality.

Bottom line: I really, really like Johnson Creek fluid and could get addicted to various promised flavors. I've been told even Kahlua is not out of the question. Johnson Creek now joins my homebrew as my preferred e-liquid. And the only reason my homebrew is in the ballpark is that I make it with Bickford Kahlua and Kahlua liquor.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
Man, and I almost ordered that one and said no, wait and see if others like it first. Now I will have to go back and order more... :)

Maybe MacFan can think about offering "sample packs" to purchase, so we could try different flavors before purchasing full price ones. I know they offer a money back if not satisfied, but it sure would be fun trying different flavors.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Back when Macfan first announced his intention to make and sell smoke juice, he asked if anyone wanted a sample. Oh yeh, my hand went up. So, in today's mail, a sample of Johnson Creek Smoke Juice, regular tobacco flavor, arrived.

Same Here !!!

I'm a non-nic smoker but I had to give this good stuff a try and he only had Reg High Nic, so I gave it a go!

Pro's:
* Vapor is INTENSE. Not just with a new battery intense, I'm talking all the way through the battery powerband intense. Its a thick vapor, like if you were smoking 100% VG, yet the liquid is thin and you can tell it won't clog the atomizer.
* Taste was great. Mellow yet tasty.
* Shipping was FAST!
* Communication was even better!

Con's:
* Doesn't have a Non-Nic version available yet (both tobacco and menthol)
* Doesn't have a Non-Nic, Non-PG version yet. :p

I'm sold, the end...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Cash-wasnt that a bit worrying-trying the high nic,with you being nic-free mate?

I kind of looked at it like smoking a cigar. Really didn't even feel the effects. I went in with the mindset that I was just trying something and tried to compare it to several other liquids. I actually ended up smoking it along with Jane's eliquid, Pure PG, Pure VG, and just standard carts.

The cigar I had a couple weeks back made my head spin and my lungs feel full.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
just be careful not to get hooked again,no matter how good it tastes!;)

Definitely ... I remember the trap. Thanks for watching out for me Darcy ...

You want to stay part of the "Exclusive Zero Nic Club Member" remember??? LOL

LOL !!!! Sadly, its a club with only 1 member ... some day I hope to gain at least 1 more.

Sample Trying = doesn't disqualify me from the Zero nic club. Sample trying everyday does though ... LOL ...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread