Johnson Creek Summer Peach Original Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiercemoose

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
As you know, we at eCigology have quite the affinity for Johnson Creek‘s juices, and for good reason.

(Please Note: This is an abbreviated review of their Summer Peach Original Blend, and if you'd like to read the entire thing, visit our site here: Johnson Creek Summer Peach (Original Blend) | eCigology)

Flavor (7)
While the flavor of this juice is delicious (and is spot-on), I personally can’t vape peach all day long. It does make for a wonderful dessert vape every once in a while, and is definitely worth having around. If you are partial to fruity juices, this one will make you go gaga. One interesting note is that I enjoyed this juice more out of a cartomizer than an atomizer… Just some food for thought.

Vapor Production (7)
Good amount of vapor, just as one might expect from a high quality juice like this. Not quite as much as Johnson Creek’s Red Oak line, but that is for obvious reasons (PG/VG blend versus 100% VG). The PG does add to the flavor quite a bit, but detracts ever so slightly from vapor production.

Throat hit (8)
I have yet to try a juice from Johnson Creek that doesn’t product a great throat hit. Nice and smooth, but enough kick to make you feel like you’re puffing away on something smoky.

Consistency (8)
I wish all of the JC juices were thicker like this one. Great consistency, makes for less mess when dripping or refilling.

Overall Score (30/40)
Not my favorite juice ever made, but definitely one worth trying. If you are a person who enjoys fruit flavored juices this could potentially be on the top of your favorites list.

Last edited:

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Maybe I got a bad one, but the one that came in my sampler pack doesn't smell or taste anything like peach. If I had to describe the smell I'd say cough syrup and/or alcohol. Actually, almost all of the flavors in the pack, sans the menthol, taste very similar to me. :(

A co-worker has some JC. I'm going to bring my sample pack in after the New Year and see if they are the same.

Last edited:

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Big Chief - maybe that's it. It didn't taste bad, I just didn't taste peach. I'll let it rest and give it another shot. My co-worker really likes the Peach, Strawberry and Tennessee Cured from JC (original). I'll bring them into work on Monday and compare them to his as well. I really like the kit, their bottles, and that they are registered with the FDA. (Not that I'm a big fan of the FDA at this time. heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread