Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured tastes like cough syrup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottua25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
Southern Va
So I finally got my mod up and vaping and fill my first carto with some Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured 18mg and I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed. The stuff vales great. Tons of vapor, pretty good TH, but the flavor, ohh the flavor... I was expecting more. Maybe I let all the good reviews build my expectations to high, but, to me, it really tastes like robitussin. It's not horrible but it's not something I think I'll be reordering.

Has anyone else gotten this taste from this juice? I know it's a subjective thing but is this what I can expect from the "tobacco" flavors. I am super new at this and when I say I filled my first carto I mean my first, ever.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions as to what might be better. I'm used to the greensmoke brand red label and I can't afford a small fortune to find my all day vape.

Thanks.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
Johnson creek juices all have a common flavor to them. Some like it, some don't. I personally find it tastes like dirty socks smell. Their juices are NOT representative of what to expect from a tobacco flavor juice in general.

If you want some good tobacco juices, try Backwoods Brew, Want2Vape or Vaperite. These vendors are at the top of the game with the tobacco juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread