Johnson Creek Vea Cartomizers ( Version 3.0 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Battery used: 650 mAh eGo-T ( manual )
juice used: Johnson Creek Rainier and Johnson Creek Domestic ( both Red Oak - 100% VG )

I only use 100% VG liquid. For most of you, this probably goes without saying, but there isn't many cartomizers that will perform well with 100% VG liquid.

I tried Boges, Bauways, and Smoketechs before trying the Veas. The Boges had great flavor, but they should not even be considered for 100% VG juice. The filler is much too tight for it. The Bauways' filler was loose enough to take the liquid easily and wick it well, but I don't like how it mutes the taste. They're not horrible though for 100% VG juice.

The Veas are by far the best cartomizers I've tried with the juice I use. The taste is great and they wick superbly. They're XL and produce tons of vapor. They don't gurgle after saturating one for the first time either. That surprised me. Usually, after filling a cartomizer for the first time, I have trouble getting it to stop gurgling. It takes blowing, wiping, blowing, wiping, etc.. With a Vea cartomizer, you just blow a couple times through the mouth end, wipe the battery end and it's done. They're built with quality in mind.

If you vape 100% VG juice, you gotta try the Vea cartomizers.

Added later on 05/02/2013:
I recommend following the directions on the package and fill the cartomizers from the top. It's easy enough. The filler absorbs the juice quickly.

Last edited:

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
I use the full Vea kit, so are the batteries the same as a eGo-T?

Not exactly. Vea's are similar in size and shape to eGo batteries, but they only have 510 threading. eGo batteries have 510 and eGo threading. So long as whatever cartomizer, clearomizer, atomizer, etc. is a 510 it should work on a Vea.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Not exactly. Vea's are similar in size and shape to eGo batteries, but they only have 510 threading. eGo batteries have 510 and eGo threading. So long as whatever cartomizer, clearomizer, atomizer, etc. is a 510 it should work on a Vea.
There is also another difference. The VEA battery operates at 2.8 volts according to the JC web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread