Status
Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Some people feel that they are allergic to PG, others dont like VG much. VG producers more vapour and has a sweeter taste. It can enhance or kill the flavour of the juice.

Many are buying pure VG from boots to cut their commercial juices as it is more economical to buy and easier to obtain than PG.

I feel sick vaping VG but that seems unusual.

Both PG and VG are generally suitable for vaping. E-cigs own brand is very good, I like it a lot.

Hope this helps and doesnt confuse you even more! Ultimately its a personal choice. If you are used to PG juice without issue, you might want to buy a cheap bottle of VG from boots and try it before buying a big bottle of commercial eliquid you dont like.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Some people feel that they are allergic to PG, others dont like VG much. VG producers more vapour and has a sweeter taste. It can enhance or kill the flavour of the juice.

Many are buying pure VG from boots to cut their commercial juices as it is more economical to buy and easier to obtain than PG.

I feel sick vaping VG but that seems unusual.

Both PG and VG are generally suitable for vaping. E-cigs own brand is very good, I like it a lot.

Hope this helps and doesnt confuse you even more! Ultimately its a personal choice. If you are used to PG juice without issue, you might want to buy a cheap bottle of VG from boots and try it before buying a big bottle of commercial eliquid you dont like.

I feel sick vaping VG as well so it's not that unusual. I think it's a matter of getting the right amounts when you cut your commercial juice with VG.
Kate's recipes are the one's to look for. She seems to have it down to a fine art.
I don't think a 50/50 cut works well. It needs water as well as for me the VG makes it very sweet. That's my experience anyway but i'm not gonna give up 'cause it is more economical. A bottle of 36mg costs the same as a bottle of 18mg. I'm gonna grab all Kate's recipes while there still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread