The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Johnson Creek's 5th anniversary coming up

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Myk, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    This was posted to their Facebook,
    "Did you know our 5th birthday is right around the corner? Help us get to 5,000 likes by 7/25 to celebrate the industry's greatest, most supportive customers: YOU!"

If you have Facebook and are inclined, go like them. They don't spam that much and you may get alerted to some sales or new flavors once in a while. And it's just a guess but I imagine there will be something for the anniversary.

https://www.facebook.com/jcsmokejuice

I do not work for and am not connected to JC in any way except they're the only company I use in this vaping reincarnation (so far, I need to do some branching out and need to DIY).
    I think they deserve some love no matter what you think of their liquid or prices because they're a domestic company who's big enough and has the lab facilities to keep the FDA from creating a defacto ban.

2. skyztheLynnit

skyztheLynnit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
  3. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    That gives them some power too. I'm kind of amazed Lorillard hasn't changed that, I figured that would be the first thing that changed with Blu.

But the FDA did send them a medical device/claims letter back when that was how they were attempting to shut ecigs down. I don't know if that was before or after they went to a full blown lab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.