Johnson's Creek - Red Oak - Tennessee Cured Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson's Creek - Red Oak - Tennessee Cured - 100% PG-Free - 18mg

Red Oak™ Smoke Juice - Tennessee Cured™

Well folks, I've tried 50+ juices (mostly tobacco flavors) and so far this is my favorite all day vape. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend doing so. If you like mildly sweet tobacco flavors this is for you. It's a tad bit pricey but I feel it's worth it, also JC has very fast shipping.

I have tried every juice from the Johnson's Creek Red Oak Line and I was only fond of two. The Domestic is a wonderful tobacco flavor, but it just doesn't have the full flavor of the Tennessee Cured. I can't seem to find a tobacco base that I like more than Johnson Creek's.

On inhale the Tennessee Cured tastes like a traditional pipe or cigar tobacco. On exhale is when the caramel and vanilla undertones kick in. I like to exhale slowly through my nose and enjoy the pleasant flavor and aroma. It's not too sweet, it's just the perfect amount. I was a Marlboro Red smoker for 7+ years so it's definitely a change of pace, but it works for me!

This juice was vaped on an eGo PT with a Boge LR 2.0 ohm cartomizer. I also enjoy it on my standard 510 batteries with LR cartomizers.

Vapor Production - 4.5 out of 5 (compared to the vapor clouds of Boba's)

Throat Hit - 4 out of 5 (highest nicotine level available is only 18mg)

Flavor - 5 out of 5 (one word; delicious)

:vapor:

Hope you enjoyed my review. I plan to do more in the next few days as more shipments arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread