Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
How ya liking your VF Spidey I had one briefly for the price I had no complaints. I ended up passing it on to a friend in need so it can get some good use. My original thoughts was a work mod but the case was two thin around the battery caps. I could see the threading getting destroyed with to many drops.

Now the ipv 4 is my work mod its perfect so far dual batteries last all day and it seems pretty tough.

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
How ya liking your VF Spidey I had one briefly for the price I had no complaints. I ended up passing it on to a friend in need so it can get some good use. My original thoughts was a work mod but the case was two thin around the battery caps. I could see the threading getting destroyed with to many drops.

Now the IPV 4 is my work mod its perfect so far dual batteries last all day and it seems pretty tough.
Loving it. I've been taking it to work every day. Was using it at the Eric Church concert last night. Standing in line for a beer and me and the guy next to me both pulled out our mods at the same time. We looked at each other and busted out laughing. He had an aspire cf and I had the vf.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I wish this thread had more cloud pics... in fact, I don't feel like paging through all 22 pages to try to find them. Oh well. I am not a cloud chaser per say, but I make clouds when I vape. And I certainly enjoy it.
Here are a couple flavor builds:
MuQBl9F.jpg

okIuATt.jpg

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I got vape mail. I rigged up the Hellboy and haven't put it down for 2 days. (Except for not bein able to hit but once or twice every 5 minutes) Gigantic clouds and flavor with a .3 ohm dual. I ordered some 0mg cause 1.5 and 3 gets my head spinnin. :) The REO rocks, That's the way to drip
REO 008 (576x640).jpg

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
Well, not gonna be rebuilding for a bit. Lmao. I was sewing a leather holster for my vapor flask and I slipped. Put a big ol leather needle all the way through my hand. Didn't break the skin on the other side, but you could see the point poking the skin up. Lol.
97386ab6c25d40c4401b92f290ad92d5.jpg
f0552210e3db91be712ce9c408af3f62.jpg

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
OUCH, glad you are ok, but damnnnnnn
Ya, it really didn't hurt that bad. I was just gonna pull it back out with my leatherman, but the fiance saw it and said I was going to the hospital regardless. At that point I'm just like, "screw it. They can pull it out, since they'll numb it up first." Lol

Reactions: Bikenstein

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
Hate that for you. Been there before. Farsalino is sayin don't ever heat your coils red now cause it makes them dangerous. If he knew how much gas I breath in welding NiChrome and Stainless, he'd have a heart attack :)
The end of microcoils? | E-Cigarette Forum All the more reason for TC I guess:)
Saw that. I'm not too concerned. That's one concept he mentioned that I have a hard time with. Heating metal has been used to harden it for centuries. I can't see how this is any different.

Oh and I already rebuilt the nickel coil on my VF/Subtank Plus tonigbt. Guess it didn't slow me down much after all. Lol. Still gotta make another batch of liquid though. I'm down to my last tank. Uh oh. Lol.

Reactions: Bikenstein

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Well, not gonna be rebuilding for a bit. Lmao. I was sewing a leather holster for my vapor flask and I slipped. Put a big ol leather needle all the way through my hand. Didn't break the skin on the other side, but you could see the point poking the skin up. Lol.
Oh that's a good one, I did something similar with a #1 phillips screwdriver, I was trying to pry a small clip off of a relay pack at work I was holding in my left hand when it slipped and the screwdriver lodged itself 4" deep right between my pointer and middle finger. Hurt like hell but didn't get any cool X-rays though...

All the best to a speedy hand recovery, as someone who quite routinely has some sort of serious cut/bruise/scrape on their hands I truly feel for you because the discomfort of a hand puncture or deep cut isn't fun at all.

Reactions: Spidey2011

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
Oh that's a good one, I did something similar with a #1 phillips screwdriver, I was trying to pry a small clip off of a relay pack at work I was holding in my left hand when it slipped and the screwdriver lodged itself 4" deep right between my pointer and middle finger. Hurt like hell but didn't get any cool X-rays though...

All the best to a speedy hand recovery, as someone who quite routinely has some sort of serious cut/bruise/scrape on their hands I truly feel for you because the discomfort of a hand puncture or deep cut isn't fun at all.
I've always got chewed up hands too. It's mostly healed already. Just a little bit of a bruise and a small puncture mark. Lol. I've had way worse. I dropped my drill one day and didn't realize I had a drill bit in it. Went to catch in made a couple nice spiral cuts through my palm. Lol

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread