Joined because of problems with VapeSourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can go to their subforum and request help there, they would be under vendors, and you can post a question. It is however, Chinese New Year, which means many outfits are closed, and you are unlikely to receive a response to your inquiry until after they reopen. It still might be worthwhile to post your question and ask for help, as it should be seen by that group once they return to business.

If you don't want to wait that long and are fairly confident that your mod will not arrive in a timely fashion (at this point, I would be highly doubtful, you'd likely receive your setup in March, if you haven't received a shipping notice yet) you do have the option of doing a charge back. You'd probably have to order from a US vendor, however, if you want to get your gear quickly.

Best of luck,

Anna

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2018
I ordered from them. They lost the package somewhere and didn't have the color in stock so offered a refund or another color. I choose another color and my initial order was on Jan 8 should get delivered later today. If you use 17track it should be showing something with your tracking number if not and says number can't be found then you likely have same problem as I did. I never did get an email reply back from vapesourcing

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have only ordered from them one time. A cheap clearance mod kit. They did send a shipping notice but there was never any tracking number just air freight. It arrived about 4 weeks after the order.

Not a fan of untrackable orders.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Chinese New Year in effect.

NOBODYS-HOME.jpg

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Seemed to be the only place online to get any kind of response from one of their company reps.

You need to post in their subforum.

Vapesourcing

They cannot post anywhere else on the forum - not even to answer a question directed at them. .. forum rules.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Ordered a G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition when it was in stock on January 27. Hasn’t shown up & haven’t heard a word from them. They haven’t responded to my inquiries.
Welcome and glad you joined.
You are not alone, I'm guessing this is a manufacturing problem related to the quality of the product.
Could see CoastalCowboy's comments regarding your problem.I could not make a better comment.
Re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/smok-qbox.831267/#post-20080501

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread