Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Ok good just wanted to make sure. They are definitely not supposed to leak and I have never heard of one developing a leak before. Good to know its working like its supposed to now.

Yeah I think when I was messing around with removing the res (when I had the firing issue) I didn't notice the small amount of juice that got into that little nook. All is well, and now I'm trying to think of ideas to transport this wonderful device.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Yeah I think when I was messing around with removing the res (when I had the firing issue) I didn't notice the small amount of juice that got into that little nook. All is well, and now I'm trying to think of ideas to transport this wonderful device.

We do sell cases for them. They are definitely spendy but you can run it over with your car and everything inside will be fine. They are made out of solid billet aluminum. Alpha Electronic Cigarette Custom Storage Pocket Case

If you dont want to spend the cash for one of those you can try using like a hard sunglass case. Also some zip up make up bags I've heard work well too. Theres a lot of options you can explore.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Gosh, sorry if I caused you problems with the lube suggestion but it worked well for me - haven't had one misfire or had to apply undue pressure to get the slip slide slip sliding.

:) you didn't caused any problem. We are all here to share an try to help each other. It could just be that I used something different from you to lube my threads with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread