Joining the GG family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
I got rid of a couple mods and I'll soon be joining the GG family with my own GG Stealth.

Can anyone offer some affordable options for an easy atomizer/tank set up? I use my iHybrids a lot, but I'm really getting a GG stealth because I don't like the attention vaping draws to me. I'd prefer something pocket friendly, or more pocket friendly than most genesis style atomizers.

I ordered an HH 357 to pair with it for now...but would like a tank or something that doesn't require direct dripping as I'll be using this when I drive, go shopping, etc...

Lots of information here for me to catch up on, so I apologize if there's already a thread similar to this one. Thanks guys and gals!

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Did you say pocket friendly? Then Odysseus and Penelope are for you. Definitely no leaks on these!

Those are two very awesome attys for sure! I've been looking into the Ody. Can anyone clue me in on how difficult it is to rebuild? There is a drip/tank mode on the Ody also isn't there? I'll have to check out some reviews on it but figured I'd ask the GG pros first! Haha

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
drip Ody is not a tank esca. But as previous GG people said, if you want a stealth mode you have to have Ody in short mode on Stealth. Its the smallest configuration of all mods out there. You can find Ody on classfieds or wait for Ithaka that is only 2mm longer than Ody but it takes 4 ml of liquid instead of 2,5 ml that Ody takes inside.
Also UFS is great for stealth mode but you have to search again on classfieds

Ody is very easy to build. The only you have to learn is how to connect wires together, something very easy to my opinion

welcome to GG family buddy:):)
Those are two very awesome attys for sure! I've been looking into the Ody. Can anyone clue me in on how difficult it is to rebuild? There is a drip/tank mode on the Ody also isn't there? I'll have to check out some reviews on it but figured I'd ask the GG pros first! Haha

Last edited:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Escape- I love my Ody/Stealth combo for on the go, and as you have a Stealth, you can visualize how big it is- not very!
Point n shoot pic with too much Photoshop, but you get the idea:D This is the Ody short mode btw-

It's IMO quite easy to rebuild too, a few times and it's second nature.
I'm really looking forward to the Achilles also, a 510 sized RBA I can fit into any carto tank? Yes please.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Escape- I love my Ody/Stealth combo for on the go, and as you have a Stealth, you can visualize how big it is- not very!
Point n shoot pic with too much Photoshop, but you get the idea:D This is the Ody short mode btw-

It's IMO quite easy to rebuild too, a few times and it's second nature.
I'm really looking forward to the Achilles also, a 510 sized RBA I can fit into any carto tank? Yes please.

With a GG base for oddy you can eliminate the top cap of the stealth too right?

Vinnyngo69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia
You can trade brass pieces for SS without any problems as brass pieces are very rare, hard to get comparing to SS pieces :)

Another thing, the stealth I'm getting has the brass stealth cap, threader, and bottom cap. How difficult would it be for me to get the SS version of those pieces, or to trade them out to someone?

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Probably not too difficult to trade them I'm sure people who have the SS one's may want to trade for brass. You should get verified and place an add in the classies here on ECF.
I'll agree with my friend Mosh that the ultimate combo is the Stealth with the Ody although I have mine setup with a collector tank and air control. This is my daily travel setup

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Like CaptSteve says- the Ody/Stealth with GGTS collector tank is the pinnacle of portable pocket-friendly vapes.
I use mine like this now as well; air control is awesome to have, and though it's an added expense
if you're starting with a Stealth- a few more parts and you have a whole GGTS!
And no leaks of course.

Cheaper versions? I don't know of any recommendable ones, sorry..there's alot of cheaper regular RBA
(Phoenix, etc.)available to practice coil making skills a bit, but they don't set up quite the same way I don't think..

A note if you do end up getting a RBA with a steel 510 connector like the Ody/Penelope- be very careful if
you do use it with the brass stealth cap. In case of impact, the steel will, of course, win..

With a GG base for oddy you can eliminate the top cap of the stealth too right?
For sure!- though you do need a setup like Steve's, with the TS collector tank/connector, to use the GG Ody base on it:)

Last edited:

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Like CaptSteve says- the Ody/Stealth with GGTS collector tank is the pinnacle of portable pocket-friendly vapes.
I use mine like this now as well; air control is awesome to have, and though it's an added expense
if you're starting with a Stealth- a few more parts and you have a whole GGTS!
And no leaks of course.

Cheaper versions? I don't know of any recommendable ones, sorry..there's alot of cheaper regular RBA
(Phoenix, etc.)available to practice coil making skills a bit, but they don't set up quite the same way I don't think..

A note if you do end up getting a RBA with a steel 510 connector like the Ody/Penelope- be very careful if
you do use it with the brass stealth cap. In case of impact, the steel will, of course, win..

For sure!- though you do need a setup like Steve's, with the TS collector tank/connector, to use the GG Ody base on it:)

Appreciate the advice bud. While the brass is gorgeous, I'll probably try to pick up a SS stealth cap. What's the availability of them like? Would my best bet be the classifieds?

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Appreciate the advice bud. While the brass is gorgeous, I'll probably try to pick up a SS stealth cap. What's the availability of them like? Would my best bet be the classifieds?
No prob:) Trading for (try first) or buying one in the classifieds is the best bet for now. Also- Stealths from the last preorder are shipping later in January, I think, and there may be some extra caps that haven't been preordered available at COV around then. So keep an eye on here and the COV site often- they don't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread