Jomotech lite 40S tank, o-ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
So, I have the jomotech lite 40s with it's stock tank. The first time I replaced the coil I began having an issue with the o-ring that sits between the tube from the top cap and the coil. It was warped or something and would bulge out on one side when I tightened the coil into place. This was causing all kinds of problems with leaking and spit back, but I just couldn't get it to sit right. So, I went to a couple of vape shops in search of a replacement o-ring, no one carried them, but one place took a look at the tank and we made a discovery. This o-ring is completely unnecessary. We took it off and screwed the tank back together only to find that everything fits tightly without any gaps without the o-ring. I filled the tank and fired it up, no more spit back and have had no leakage problems since, it actually seems to work better without this o-ring. So if anyone else has this particular tank, I believe it's the Jomo M624 tank, and is having a problem with this o-ring where the coil attaches to the tube on the top cap, just remove it. Save yourself some time and money, make sure your coil is tightly screwed into place, and vape on. I have had absolutely no leakage problems without it, it actually seemed to cause more leakage than it stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread