Jon boy cracked tank tube.......the juice did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbtdog1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
East TN
I got two questions really, i guess. First off i just got a Jon Boy stainless stell tank in the mail one day last week and man is it beautiful ....but i didn't have the juice that i wanted to fill er up with so i waited another couple of days til my order from Virgin Vapors arrived. So my Virgin Vapors "Lemon Chiffon" ejuice arrived today...i filled my JB SS LavaTank up with the Lemon Chiffon and took a few toots. It worked like a champ but then I laid down to take a nap, i probably slept for 4 hours actually but when i woke up the tank had a couple small hair line fracture cracks in it. So my first question is can i get a new tube from another tank and just throw it on there or will i have to get another direct from Jon Boy himself? My second question is was it the "Lemon Chiffon" that cawzed the small cracks? I've always heard the cinamon jooses caws cracks in tanks but because i've never cared for cinamon flavored jooses i never thought i'd have to worry about that. I know the lemon fruit itself can be very acidic and i've also heard it is the acid that cawzes the cracks. FYI: these are very small, small cracks and it looks like they start at the top of the tanks tube and go maybe half way down.(the reason i mention that is because the JB USMC tanks seems to be so tightly/closely put together and i thought maybe the tight fit made the tube partialy crack.) this is my first JB USMC tank so i wondered if maybe somebody else had, had theirs do this. I hear so many rave reviews about this tank that i wouldn't think there would be any complaints though.......... Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread