Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
How to remove the black wrappers on a Boge carto for use in a lava tank:

Start with the leading edge of the sticker:

pic1.jpg

Peel up the edge along the length of the sticker - should come up pretty easy where it overlaps the layer underneath:

pic2.jpg

I usually start with the top corner:

pic3.jpg

Once you have the corner started, just work your way around:

If there's any residue leftr over after this, a little isopropyl on a paper towel will remove it

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unauthorized post - only the Supplier is permitted to post about business

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Question are there other cartos that will fit the Lava Tank? And do you leave the white rubber tip on or take it off.

I've only used Boges personally, but I know of a few people that are using Resurectors in theirs and having good luck with them. They are longer though, and will stick out the bottom of the tank; but some prefer that extra length over using an adapter for certain mods.

As for the rubber tips, I'd recommend taking them out. Some of the people that have left them in have been having issues with juice building up inside the tip of the mouthpiece.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
LAVA CORPS FAMILY

JonboyUSMC- Boss

Mrs. Jonboy- Underboss

Strprswpr- Consigliere

Capt. Louisville- Captain Big Fran- Captain Grammie- Captain Rimp- Captain

Ever1ast- Lieutenant Chief-A-Lot- Lieutenant tyleris12- Lieutenant idk- Lieutenant Linda49- Lieutenant Jaybo272- Lieutenant bp400- Lieutenant K Smith- Lieutenant SugarandSpice- Lieutenant Wolf- Lieutenant mwa102464- Lieutenant Tasiamay- Lieutenant Aceyboogie- Lieutenant Pete54- Lieutenant

Lieutenant in Charge of Blankets and Refreshments
charmed412

GiMante- Soldier Vegastar- Soldier Painfreak- Soldier delabs- Soldier cba191-Soldier
SummerDawn- Soldier debb- Soldier skullfreak- Soldier violetvoo- Soldier scubasteve25- Soldier MiXoLoGiSt- Soldier
K*Rose- Soldier Morgythekilla- Soldier Jlamar49- Soldier Nitr0- Soldier Lance_Wallen- Soldier
cba191- Soldier snoopyjkbx- Soldier candy_93454- Soldier catherinefrey- Soldier A4tune8one- Soldier MatrixTech- Soldier m00nshake- Soldier puntadigital- Soldier Lady Midnight- Soldier
RCXD- Soldier Marst- Soldier tyefighter- Soldier andel11- Soldier Lee Thomas- Soldier

Recruits
1- Lax
2- NebulaBrot
3- DarkCrimsonTears
4- Pharein
5- Paulie P
6- Kosmatik
7- thewomanfolk
8- Joanr
9- Cypresss
10- Skyward
10A- Armyvpr (special order)

11- Bikergirl1908
12- ^DukE^
13- Acco7
14- Boodle
15- UnFettered_Soul
16- theECB
17- mergryphon
18- Bmwzero
19- m14racer
20- kashmoney

21- kirst310
22- Cisme
23- Malikahs Friend
24- JamesW
25- Chief-A-Lot
26- majekh
27- Triquatra
28- stretchpants
29- seedubxj
30- Bamrz

31- Heartisan
32- laurel099
33- unirevolt
34- jewls
35- blacklung

Last edited:

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
After several requests for them, I came up with a couple Lavacorps signatures. These are for anyone to use, I don't care if you have zero or a dozen Lavatanks. I intentionally left out any mods since not everyone owns a Provari, a Buzz, a GLV, etc. They're solely to show support for jonboyusmc's work that we've all become fans of.
I do plan on making a couple more designs, including one's that I'll take requests to add usernames to customize them. However I've got a few others I need to do before that, so if you'd like one with your name on it please wait till I post for those before sending me your requests.

lavacorps1copyv2.jpg

lavacorps1copy.jpg

Lavacorps2copy.jpg

lavacorps3copy.jpg

I strongly recommend you host your sig elsewhere, and not link directly to these, as Photobucket links have been known to break. My blog entry has info on how to host a picture on a different site. Simply copy the url from the sig you choose above, and upload it to the site of your choice. For those that aren't sure how to upload a sig, go to settings, edit signature, and paste the url (including the tags) from your sig into the box and click Save Signature.

Special thanks to designer: Ever1ast

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
As much as I wish I had time to create a custom sig for everyone that wants one, I know I'll never have that much time. But what I can do is offer to customize some of the Lavacorps sigs I've already done with member's usernames. At least this way, the sig you get will be the only one exactly like it. I'll stick with the general theme of the sig as it is (black and white, fire, purple/green, etc) but I've got hundreds of fonts so I'll try to mix them up a bit.

Anyone who wants their name added to one of the sigs posted below can let me know by either a) posting in this thread on IVC: Signature Thread. Or b) send an email to lavacorps@gmail.com with the subject Sig Request and you'll be added to the list in the order received. I'll use your username as it appears on your post, unless you request different. Keep in mind there are only so many pixels available in a sig, so I won't be able to add additional pictures/mods/vendors/etc to these. If you'd rather just use the ones shown here as they are, you're more than welcome to. I still recommend saving them and hosting them on a different site in the event the links get broken (as they did recently).

I've had several requests for custom sigs recently, which I will try to accomodate. But anyone that's asked for one, I'm giving these first priority, as I promised when I made them I'd customize them for Lavacorps members.

lavacorps1copyv2-1.jpg

lavacorps1copy.jpg

Lavacorps2copy.jpg

lavacorps3copy.jpg

lavacorplogobanner.jpg

AND...by special request only:

STRIPPER.jpg

evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif
evilelfsmile.gif

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
The MagmaTanks are Molten Metal and Violet and Bronze, all with Ming tops
row 2 blue illusion, urban camo, Mutagenic, and blaze
row 3 pink zebra, ocean mist, crushed silver, crushed mud, and bronze
row 4 Molten Metal snowball pearl, solid black, red rage
row 5 Woodland camo, Neon Nights, Buckeye Burl wood, Purple Mother of Pearl stone, and Sodalite stone

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
***********O-Ring update for newer tanks***************

Jon has updated his equipment once again, and was able to tighten the tolerances of the groove that holds the INNER o-ring, the one that creates the seal on the carto itself. Because of this, the tighter fitting o-rings for that seal will no longer be needed, and could in fact damage the bottom cap if you try to force a carto through it with the tight fit rings. Keep in mind, this will be for the newer tanks going forward only. You can still use the tight fit in any you currently own. -----Reference Date: Posted 11/06/2011-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread