You clean up well!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
So when can I send the message for a lava tank today. I have pacific time zone. I heard its 12am then 12pm today

Anytime after 12pm Eastern time. So 9 am this morning for PDT.
Go ahead and send it. I don't know if the Tank King has cut off the list yet or not, but I sent mine a little late and got a reply that I'm in. Worse case you have to wait for the next list.

Kaefo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2011
Champaign, Illinois
The next sale is on Facebook? Facebook is for 12yr old girls..you have to be kidding me...Facebook?
No wonder the loyalty is dog food...that smells rancid..

Sale is not on FB...at least not for Lavatanks, if that is what you are talking about. Sale is all via e-mail, rather than the forums. The details were published on FB, however...I believe they were listed out elsewhere also.

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
Sale is not on FB...at least not for Lavatanks, if that is what you are talking about. Sale is all via e-mail, rather than the forums. A bunch of the details were released on FB, however. I am curious, though, as to why the details were not sent via the Lavacorps mailing list as well. Seems like that would have been an easy thing to do, but what do I know?

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled Bedazzle drooling.... :)
I thank you for the correction..It's just a pain in the tail now IMO..and not worth the trouble..the mailing list is not worth having it's like an underground wink wink nudge nudge thing.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I understand your frustration Slot-Tech. Trying to get any of these high demand tanks and drip tips is a major PITA. There doesn't seem to be a good way to go about these sales without them being an ambush. Color me naive but I'm going with the theory that Jonboy is trying to be creative in coming up with an alternate easier way of having a sale without the underground nudge-nudge and crazy mad rush ambush stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread