Status
Not open for further replies.

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
Thanks Pain.... wish I had a couple of more days off...but did enjoy the weekend. Hope all is well with you...

Hey Mura and Tiff hope you enjoyed your weekend. Mine was very busy early then I've been lazy all day today........

Thanks iowa! :) same goes to you!
Off to work..

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Been quiet everywhere this weekend... hopefully that means everyone has had a chance to relax and enjoy. I made the lottery list...so now just have to see how lucky I get in regards to having my name drawn:D I really...really want one of the light blue colors I've seen in the past couple of sales. Anxious to see pictures once Dino gets the tanks.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I believe I read somewhere that Jon was trying to finish the polishing over the Labor Day Weekend. I imagine shipping is dependent on the tanks being finished. The Monday after the tanks are received, the first 20 names will be drawn. I'm guessing that the emails will go out to those 20, once pictures are available. The second batch of 20 should be drawn 2 weeks later and so on.

If someone is drawn and does not choose or declines a tank, the reserve list comes into play. The reserve list is also the beginning of the next list IIRC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread