JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Hey AI, good to hear from ya. I hope you are well.

I removed myself from the Lavatank FB group for other reasons, but it is sad to see an era come to an end. I wish Jonboy all the best, as well as the rest of the tried and true Lavacorps. I still have two lavagens left, but they dont see any use. I am only holding on to them for sentimental value, but I will likely send them out to the pasture via the classies as well.

Take care.

-AJ

I am doing very well, working alot but that is good in construction......gotta work when we have it. I myself still have a lavagen drop in but I haven't used it much. Me and genny style rebuildables don't get along to well I guess. Most of the reason is because of work, they will leak in my pocket. Tried a few rda's but still don't like having to carry a bottle with me all day. Still going with my Lavatanks though, just fill and I am good for the day. Still trying to get a hold of SD but no luck. I have PM'd her but she hasn't responded, if anyone talks with her please let me know......just say "AVATAR" and she will know why....lol. Sharing some Aloha with you all from this rock in the middle of the Pacific.......

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
tanks shipped out Monday. We should be set for a sale this weekend on FB. Sorry I don't get on here much, life has been hectic between, getting a kid in high school, trying to get this new mod built, working on my Mustang AND playing pit crew on an Outlaw Pro Stock drag car.

So no hey how is everyone doing?? I really miss those of you who supported me from day one......lol. Just buy more of my tanks so I can just leave ya in the dust.....haha....I'm done here. Thanks for those of you here who are truly genuine and I can call my friends...this post is for you.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
So no hey how is everyone doing?? I really miss those of you who supported me from day one......lol. Just buy more of my tanks so I can just leave ya in the dust.....haha....I'm done here. Thanks for those of you here who are truly genuine and I can call my friends...this post is for you.

Sorry you feel that way. Life for me is beyond hectic, and I love everyone that has supported me and continues to support me. I just have "issues'" here on ECF and all the knock offs that continue to surface. I find it hard to hold my tongue, and everytime I open my opinion up on this forum I get chastised by the mods. Thank you everyone, and please excuse my manners or lack of LOL!!!

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Sorry you feel that way. Life for me is beyond hectic, and I love everyone that has supported me and continues to support me. I just have "issues'" here on ECF and all the knock offs that continue to surface. I find it hard to hold my tongue, and everytime I open my opinion up on this forum I get chastised by the mods. Thank you everyone, and please excuse my manners or lack of LOL!!!
I thought that was why the sales were moved, but you haven't been to the second home since January. I think I'm done here too.

Cajunsteaming

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Ks. USA
OK, I've had few PM's to make some more of my tank mods. I'm going to post up a couple of sample pics and if there is enough interest, I'll order up some materials and get to work.
Those that don't know me, I am a master toolmaker with over 25 years of machining experience. My tanks are made with top food-grade delrin end caps, and thick walled lexan tubing. They are also 100% CNC machined, to very tight tolerances. I tried to design these to be indestructible and completely user serviceable.
These ARE a mod, and with that said, it does take a few tools and a little mechanical experience to change the cartridge. They are a TIGHT fit, to keep them leak free. I'll say that again, they are a TIGHT fit.:-x:-x:-x

Here's some pics. The new ones will have the top cap like the one in picture #2. The one in pic number 2 is stainless steel and not for sale. That's my personal tank, and she's a one of a kind. The next batch will be made with the top cap, that will accept any drip tip you care to put on it. This also gives you the option to fill with a syringe. I don't supply drip tips, since there are so many cool ones to choose from out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I sell these for $35 shipped. Like I said if there's enough interest, I'll go ahead and make 30 or 40. Send me a PM, or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Jon

Jon I would def want one of your tanks.!!!

SpaceAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
oHIo
My first JBLT arrived Thursday. :p

JBLT.jpg

Hi Johnboy USMC Lavatank,
Where / How could I purchase one of your Lava Tanks. Is there a link you could send me? I'm seriously interested. I'm also very new to this E-Cig forum and it took a while to find you. I saw the picture of your tanks from a Google "Cartos" and was amazed at your style. I really would like to get one. Do you have any pictures of the color variations? But, I really like the blue ones I saw in the origional picture. Matches perfectly with my favotite flavor (Blueberry)
Sincerely,
Rjbarney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread