Joose Juice liquids, diacetyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji_Rock

Dec 4, 2015
Hi there,
I ordered a few 10ml tasters from JooseJuice and I like them, so as they are also good value I want to order more. However, the media has made me concerned about this diacetyl chemical said to be present in some liquids and it's link to lung issues. I couldnt find anything on their website about specific ingredients, so I was just wondering if anyone knows? Would joosejuice know themselves?

Thank you

Reactions: F1zzle

F1zzle

Dec 14, 2015
Germany
Simply speaking; You dont have to worry. Media made that Diacetyl thingie the "Big Bang" and it is not. (but it is not nice to have it either as any source which ""can"" harm us less is better!)

To calm you down a bit, here is an nice article which you can read. A new study finds diacetyl in e-cigarettes but exaggerates risks and fails to discuss about smoking This is from Dr.Farselinos and explains it nicely. And here some numbers in short to give you an "idea" what the Media talks about;

They found roughly 2,3 µg or numbers in that range (more and ofc less) but they did not say that a smoker consumes roughly up to 8.660µg Diacetyl per day as a normal smoker.

So....enjoy your liquids. And next time, if you want, look for some without Diacetyl :) But these ones you ordered will not insta kill you :)

vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread