• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Journey of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got my polished stainless quasar. Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The flavour and Vapoour is Gila...

At first I saw the deck so small, much smaller than my Stillare, stainless steel posts vs Stillare's brass, thought gonna be lousy but to my surprise, total opposite!

It lights up coils incredibly fast. Too fast and hot in fact, so gotta change from 0.9ohm to 1.2ohm 26awg single micro coil for that perfect cool vape. Finally found an RDA that matches my Taifun GT in flavour with more vapour.

Tried dual coil, never like it. What I did was pull a double length cotton and stuff more on the opposite deck to hold much more juice.

Puptoon

Jun 27, 2014
Singthai
Drop my toy today, really give me a big SHOCK!!

My PT1, the bottom part like half detach from the glass tank. I gave a push and it back to normal (Glass was not crack too). = D

Gotta say my PV also very strong, nothing happen to it at all. hahahaha

My heart skip a beat for u.. Lol
The other day I also drop my MVP.. Heng still functioning well..

Last edited:

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
So here is my little story.....coming at ya!!:toast:

so I was always interested in e cig and I stopped by the local gas station and picked up the blu e cigs I was so excited man I am going to quite smoking fairy dust is going to fall fron the heavens, I will climb a mountain, run for 6 hrs straight , and eat cheese cake for breakfast lunch and dinner cause I dont care I am health now.......... but turns out blu e cigs are and un holy piece of crap!!!
I got discouraged because there was no vapor, no taste, and oh yeah I could suck a battery down faster than you could drive through cut and shoot, tx during rush hour!!!

So I sadly started to smoke again and used my blu e cig fabulous plastic box as a quite useful paper weight.....does this quite well no complaints!!

Then the heavens opened up once again and I saw some joe blow smoking on this metal stick with juice inside I thought oh thats not bad whats is that is it expensive it looks expensive where do I get those and do I need 2 masters and a bachelors degree to operate that piece of chrome hardened sci fi hardware????

So I continued to smoke for the next 6 months......trying to apply for college
all the while I am up to 2 packs a day whohoo!!!

Then I am walking around a store and I see them in a glass class with fancy ... leds and lil name tags.......aww cute!! So I decided to let the bank roll start doing the talking and purchased a starter kit with the kanger mini protank 2 and a rev smoov battery......but wait what is this I have to choose 2 liquids out of about oh a billion and a half different kinds?........told the clerk I am gunna need a chair, coke , and a smile cause where gunna be hear awhile!!

I finally settled on monster energy drink and god awful vanilla (yes it should of said that on the bottle)...........umm well cause would you know it at this place we are not allowed to test the flavors cause there super secret government conspiracy flavors.....turns out!! But hey who doesnt like monster and if you dont like vanilla ice cream then let the shooting begin!!

So I took my lil baggie full of goodies and laid everything out on my table/lab bench and while snapping a few selfies soon came to realize this was fun it was like my own mini biochemical engineered drug lab and oh boy was I about to make it rain on these little tanks and liquid........juuusss as soon as I figure out how to get the damn liquid actually in the tank.......curiously if you put it down the hole in the center......ehh makes a huge mess!!! So after digging through the garbage for the instructions(cause real men dont need those right?) I was finally ready to commence operation vape!! ........back me up on this Houston

I took a drag and was thrilled it actually tasted like a monster!!.....or maybe thats because I was drinking one at the same time......but you get it.....dooh!! There was plumes of vapor and I felt like a real badass and after I burned and buried the vanilla in a 100ft hole in my back yard I was hooked!!

I proceeded to jump on the www and order oh about 300 worth of other cool stuff with really doing no research.......but it looks cool.....whats the problem?
And I have been stopping at every vape shop across the country that I can find and buying up everything I can see fit my latest joy is areo tanks and handmade ultra premium juices

oh and guess what I have not smoked sense I have started vaping even in times of ripp your heart out put in in a doggie bag and hand it back to you times of stress :D

so I would say that although I am not seeing the cost savings of it as of yet due to me having enough juice to kill all of africa the benefits of not smoking are out weighing that tremendously so I am satisfied and if your thinking about vaping then do it and do it until you find something that works for you go to a respectable vape shop and get some info and vape on the nic until you can eventually get off the nic as is my galourous fabulous plan

so in conclusion I am getting into I guess idk advanced vaping.....whatever the hell that means.......maybe I will vape 2 mods at once..... idk I am crazy like that!!! I am going to do diy liquid and get into rebuildables with some strives to produce my own tanks and drip tips with help of my mini cnc lathe

so thats my lil story
keep vapin and be health huh!!

Firevampire

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
l Green Island
So here is my little story.....coming at ya!!:toast:

so I was always interested in e cig and I stopped by the local gas station and picked up the blu e cigs I was so excited man I am going to quite smoking fairy dust is going to fall fron the heavens, I will climb a mountain, run for 6 hrs straight , and eat cheese cake for breakfast lunch and dinner cause I dont care I am health now.......... but turns out blu e cigs are and un holy piece of crap!!!
I got discouraged because there was no vapor, no taste, and oh yeah I could suck a battery down faster than you could drive through cut and shoot, tx during rush hour!!!

So I sadly started to smoke again and used my blu e cig fabulous plastic box as a quite useful paper weight.....does this quite well no complaints!!

Then the heavens opened up once again and I saw some joe blow smoking on this metal stick with juice inside I thought oh thats not bad whats is that is it expensive it looks expensive where do I get those and do I need 2 masters and a bachelors degree to operate that piece of chrome hardened sci fi hardware????

So I continued to smoke for the next 6 months......trying to apply for college
all the while I am up to 2 packs a day whohoo!!!

Then I am walking around a store and I see them in a glass class with fancy ... leds and lil name tags.......aww cute!! So I decided to let the bank roll start doing the talking and purchased a starter kit with the kanger mini protank 2 and a rev smoov battery......but wait what is this I have to choose 2 liquids out of about oh a billion and a half different kinds?........told the clerk I am gunna need a chair, coke , and a smile cause where gunna be hear awhile!!

I finally settled on monster energy drink and god awful vanilla (yes it should of said that on the bottle)...........umm well cause would you know it at this place we are not allowed to test the flavors cause there super secret government conspiracy flavors.....turns out!! But hey who doesnt like monster and if you dont like vanilla ice cream then let the shooting begin!!

So I took my lil baggie full of goodies and laid everything out on my table/lab bench and while snapping a few selfies soon came to realize this was fun it was like my own mini biochemical engineered drug lab and oh boy was I about to make it rain on these little tanks and liquid........juuusss as soon as I figure out how to get the damn liquid actually in the tank.......curiously if you put it down the hole in the center......ehh makes a huge mess!!! So after digging through the garbage for the instructions(cause real men dont need those right?) I was finally ready to commence operation vape!! ........back me up on this Houston

I took a drag and was thrilled it actually tasted like a monster!!.....or maybe thats because I was drinking one at the same time......but you get it.....dooh!! There was plumes of vapor and I felt like a real badass and after I burned and buried the vanilla in a 100ft hole in my back yard I was hooked!!

I proceeded to jump on the www and order oh about 300 worth of other cool stuff with really doing no research.......but it looks cool.....whats the problem?
And I have been stopping at every vape shop across the country that I can find and buying up everything I can see fit my latest joy is areo tanks and handmade ultra premium juices

oh and guess what I have not smoked sense I have started vaping even in times of ripp your heart out put in in a doggie bag and hand it back to you times of stress :D

so I would say that although I am not seeing the cost savings of it as of yet due to me having enough juice to kill all of africa the benefits of not smoking are out weighing that tremendously so I am satisfied and if your thinking about vaping then do it and do it until you find something that works for you go to a respectable vape shop and get some info and vape on the nic until you can eventually get off the nic as is my galourous fabulous plan

so in conclusion I am getting into I guess idk advanced vaping.....whatever the hell that means.......maybe I will vape 2 mods at once..... idk I am crazy like that!!! I am going to do diy liquid and get into rebuildables with some strives to produce my own tanks and drip tips with help of my mini cnc lathe

so thats my lil story
keep vapin and be health huh!!

That a really nice story, I'm really happy for you on stopping your analog!!

nextminttwist

Sep 19, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Drop my toy today, really give me a big SHOCK!!

My PT1, the bottom part like half detach from the glass tank. I gave a push and it back to normal (Glass was not crack too). = D

Gotta say my PV also very strong, nothing happen to it at all. hahahaha

put a casing ? might help lessen impact if drop

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Switch to ego for time being rather than going out and get a pack of cigarette..

I was on evod and Mini PT for 8days missing all my DNA and KFL

Recoiling the mini PT using NR-r-NR allowing me to survive those days without even a cigarette. The down side is, when juices are too diluted, burning my coil faster then normal. Tried min 50/50PGVG ratio, my coil last longer and vape seems better then 40VG60PG

Battery life also suck in evod when I use parallel coil giving me 0.9-1.0ohm using those Nr-R-Nr wire but it gave me good flavour and taste too!

So for temporary without any mod, evod or ego using a mini PT recoil is the best option

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Puptoon

Jun 27, 2014
Singthai
I was on evod and Mini PT for 8days missing all my DNA and KFL

Recoiling the mini PT using NR-r-NR allowing me to survive those days without even a cigarette. The down side is, when juices are too diluted, burning my coil faster then normal. Tried min 50/50PGVG ratio, my coil last longer and vape seems better then 40VG60PG

Battery life also suck in evod when I use parallel coil giving me 0.9-1.0ohm using those Nr-R-Nr wire but it gave me good flavour and taste too!

So for temporary without any mod, evod or ego using a mini PT recoil is the best option

I totally agreed with u because I'm with my Evod and mini pt3 during the daytime(office hr) everyday! Miss my MVP and kfl so much in the daytime. Lol

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I totally agreed with u because I'm with my Evod and mini pt3 during the daytime(office hr) everyday! Miss my MVP and kfl so much in the daytime. Lol

Ha ha I was on full 8days just evod and mini PT. now back home it's all DNA and KFL

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
When we get to have a better toy to play with, those starter toy just seem to be so so. hahaha

This is life, during days I travelled I realised how much my toys are better. Good vaping can be achieved. Modding a mini PT on its' coil has enhance new vaping experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread