Joye 510 Cart vs Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLabelDon

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Los Angeles
Hello I am about 3 weeks into vaping with my Joye 510 and its great so far. I have been looking at switching to either a 510 cartomizer or a 510 tank system with my regular 510 batteries. I have seen reviews that state both are great, but have yet to find a proper comparison. Can anyone with some experience of both give some insight any info will be appreciated?

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
With the cost factor of a pack of cartos and a 510-t atty / tanks --- try one of each :)
Everyone here seems to like a different setup, voltage, flavor, etc...... way different than
smoking (so do you want regular or menthol? :) )

p.s. whichever you like less, goes in your stash box for the zombie apocalypse

It is very different than smoking.

I say if you have been satisfied with the 510 you are using; but must switch to something, go with the cartomizers. I have used and still use Cartos. I also use MAP Tanks, DCT MAP Tanks, Ego T (A & B) tanks, JTanks and the old trusty 510 (with polyfill). One thing I know is the Cartos have stayed with me the whole time I've Vaping (6 month yesterday). After hundreds of dollars I’m truly satisfied with my 5v Mod (wont pimp name) using 1.5ohm DCT MAP Tank. But now I can finally say I am saving money. The money I spent would have only gone to Cigs anyway so I don't mind at all.

Hey "Stosh",
See and I knew there was a reason to keep that stuff, I now have quite the stash box.....ya know..... In case of the zombie apocalypse:shock::shock::shock:

stace

Aug 25, 2011
Oly, WA
Personally, our experience with the 510 tanks wasn't great. We experienced leaking, muted flavor, and a really stiff draw. But we never used a carto on our 510 so we can't quite compare. We do however use low resistance cartos on our ego type batteries and have been very happy with that set up. But to each their own. Our experience may very well not be the same as yours. If you can afford it I'd suggest trying both, as several people already suggested, so that you can decide for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread