• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joye 510 From UK Supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
I have been looking at the reviews and I think the Joye 510 is the one I want to go for. I bought the Health E-Cig from ebuyer but it isn't that great, seeing it on Ebuyer is the first time I have ever heard about e-cigs.

I am a heavy smoker and I want to make the switch, so I am looking for a good supplier where I can get all I need and the 510.

Also is it better to buy the cartriges or to buy the liquid and refill them my self?

So if anyone can hook me up with some suppliers that they have used and know are legit I would be very greatful!

Also my first post so hi :D

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
Thanks for the info guys I have ordered from wicked

N/A E-Cig Cartridges - Refillable TECC-510 Titan E.Cig 10's-TECC TITAN-Black £6.99 1 £6.99 N/A Electric Cigarette Starter Kits TECC-510 Titan E.Cig (Black) TECC-510 Titan E.Cig (Black) £44.99 1 £44.99 N/A Totally Wicked E Liquid 36MG - Super High - 30 ML 30 ML - M/boro £19.99 1 £19.99
How long do you think the liquid will last me? I am hoping a while since its 20 a bottle, I smoke a pack of bacci a week.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
3 ml a day is an average consumption, I believe, but see how you go. I thought I was a heavy smoker, but in fact spend a lot of time on Low, or even Zero, with spikes of High/V High.
Best
C.
(Couldn't read yr order easily but if there are 2 atties, it might be an idea to get a couple more as back up.)

The kit comes with
2 x Black lithium batteries Blue LED (1 Manual, 1 Auto)
2 x Black Atomizers
1 x Battery Charging unit.
1 x UK Charging lead.
10 x Atomised Cartridges (5 x 16mg, 2 x 11mg, 2 x 8mg, 1 x zero)
1 x UK user manual.

I think if I like this one I will get a few spares for it and some more liquid also thinking about getting the USB adabtor for it since I spend alot of time at the PC.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Thanks Caesarea! :)

I just had a look at the cart, its like a plastic inset inside of it but at the bottom it had been crushed up so the hole was blocked, I just took it out and tried to adjust it so its open again and now I am getting a good drag.

Just looks like they are poorly made tbh, thanks for all the help Caes :)

Sorry for the slow reply - the server is giving me grief! :(

You'll be happy when the postie brings you your Titan. Most of us have a hard time being patient,, when waiting for supplies. ;)
Don't forget to tell us how you get on.

Best,

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread