Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi Casey;
As I believe Surfmonkey brought up in another thread, are these 510 LR atty's actually manufactured by joyetech(the originator of the 510 product line) or are these 510 LR atty's "knock off's" produced by another manufacturer. Either way, I'm sure they work well(I have purchased LR atty's from other sellers that I know are NOT genuine Joye and have not had a problem with them). I would, however, feel slightly more inclined towards buying a genuine Joye 510 LR atty seeing that they are the innovator company and they have a fairly good rep.
Thanks

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Made by Joyetech, or else we wouldn't advertise them as such. :)
Thanks Casey, I appreciate the quick response and as Surf said, just wanted to make sure. Sometimes the Joye moniker just gets attached to the 510 by suppliers and consumers, even if it's a third party's product(out of force of association). It's good to know these are genuine Joye.

Last edited:

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
Made by Joyetech, or else we wouldn't advertise them as such. :)

That's cool... Steve managed to get Joye to manufacture them huh? How did he manage that one? I remember him saying in the PS forum that they wouldn't for some reason, or did you flash them "a smile" to get them to do it?

LOL... J/K Casey, you know I love ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread