Joye 510 PV and Vaporbomb Juices Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
Now...I have searched the forums, and couldn't find anything at all to help me here.

My friend turned me on to Vaporbomb, and I loved the idea of ALL of those flavors. Now, she orders the 80% PG and 20% VG and gets PLENTY of vapor on the exhale.

Now me, I was a lil stubborn and silly and ordered 100% PG, and I get NO vapor whatsoever on the exhale. Is this something that I am doing wrong? Because I can taste the flavor, and it feels like I am getting vapor on the inhale...is this JUST a PG thing, or am I doing something totally wrong when I inhale/exhale? (I REALLY REALLY need that smoke on exhale)

For info sake:
Joye 510 reg. battery
Joye 510 reg. atomizer
Joye 510 cartridges
Is what I'm using, any input would be appreciated...if I can't fix this problem I'll just order the 80% PG and 20% VG like she does.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
If you're using a reg 510 battery don't use a LR Atty with it. The battery doesn't provide enough current for it to properly work and you'll just shorten the life of the battery and decrease the time in between charges....which isn't that great with the 510 anyway.

Wait till you get a bigger battery mod to try an LR.

If vapor production is that important to you with the juices you have now you can get some VG locally and add to the mix. Walmart sells it as Hemco Glycerin found in the pharmacy section and you can get other brands as well at most pharmacies or baking suppliers. You will lower the nic and flavor with the mix by adding flavorless VG to it but you'll get your vapor back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread