The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joye 510 PV and Vaporbomb Juices Question

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Brat, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Now...I have searched the forums, and couldn't find anything at all to help me here.

My friend turned me on to Vaporbomb, and I loved the idea of ALL of those flavors. Now, she orders the 80% PG and 20% VG and gets PLENTY of vapor on the exhale.

Now me, I was a lil stubborn and silly and ordered 100% PG, and I get NO vapor whatsoever on the exhale. Is this something that I am doing wrong? Because I can taste the flavor, and it feels like I am getting vapor on the inhale...is this JUST a PG thing, or am I doing something totally wrong when I inhale/exhale? (I REALLY REALLY need that smoke on exhale)

For info sake:
    Joye 510 reg. battery
    Joye 510 reg. atomizer
    Joye 510 cartridges
    Is what I'm using, any input would be appreciated...if I can't fix this problem I'll just order the 80% PG and 20% VG like she does.

2. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Well, the problem is 100% PG. It produces little to no vapor on its own. VG is what produces vapor. I use either a 50/50 or a 60PG/40VG mix and get lots of vapor.

3. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    That's what I figured. Okay...well I'll enjoy the flavor anyways because that is ridiculously amazing...but next time I will be sure to use a mix of some sorts.

4. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I almost always use 100% PG and get decent vapor. I do get more from a 70/30 mix but not that much. Of course it might be due to the larger batt and lr atty's.

5. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Yeah it could be you have bigger stuff than I do. I've been meaning to try a low resistance atty myself however, so maybe I will order one at some point this month and try that too...just perhaps get the low resistance for the straight PG just so I don't toss them away when I get the mix I plan on ordering.

6. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    If you're using a reg 510 battery don't use a LR Atty with it. The battery doesn't provide enough current for it to properly work and you'll just shorten the life of the battery and decrease the time in between charges....which isn't that great with the 510 anyway.

Wait till you get a bigger battery mod to try an LR.

If vapor production is that important to you with the juices you have now you can get some VG locally and add to the mix. Walmart sells it as Hemco Glycerin found in the pharmacy section and you can get other brands as well at most pharmacies or baking suppliers. You will lower the nic and flavor with the mix by adding flavorless VG to it but you'll get your vapor back.

7. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hmmm that's something I didn't think of doing Nomoreash thank you for that suggestion

8. 4door1.8t

4door1.8t Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Akron Ohio
    how much vg would u add to the mix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.