Joye 510-T atomizer + cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
I'm currently using Riva batteries and I drip 100% of the time. Sometimes, of course, it's not all that convenient. I wanted to try a tank system so I would have something on hand for driving and around-town use. I'm assuming I can just order a 510-T atomizer and 510-T cartridge to give it a try.
Will I need a syringe to refill? And what are your thoughts on the Joye 510-T pieces? I.E. leakage, flooding, too dry, not enough flavor, just right?

I have yet to try cartomizers, but I really can't stand what a regular cartridge with filler does to flavor. So tank seemed like a better idea.

Astatine

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
USA
510-T atomizer and 510-T cartridge should be all you need since you already have a good Batt and some juice. No need for a syringe, you open the tank to refill and snap the top back on to vape.

I have read a lot of posts about weak taste and leaks. I've had my tank system for a couple of weeks and have seen no leaks what so ever. The taste and TH are weaker, so I have upgraded to the LR atomizer and it is performing just fine. I still use the 510 atomizer with a cart when I can refill at will and want my usual sensations.

Overall I am loving my Ego-T.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Ditto. It's awesome. Go LR, and you'll be fine. I use regular resistance at about 4.0 volts and I love it. No leaks, no problems. I carry extra tanks in a little ziplock bags I got at the pharmacy, sold for carrying pills, just for extra protection, but haven't noticed anything more than the condensation that accumulates in the channels.

Dripping is best, and the tanks seem to be second best, in my experience. I use them most of the time, as I typically don't want to be bothered with dripping, but I will certainly agree that dripping is a better vape...

I use the eGo tanks typically, just because of the higher capacity... Otherwise, no real difference that I can tell...

Cartomizers are a pain to clean, and I don't like them unless they're completely full. If I'm going to top them off all the time, I might as well drip... Tanks do a good job mimicking dripping, IMO.

I don't think you'll regret the minor investment.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
Just wanted to update. Got my LR 510-T atomizer today and filled up a cartridge. Haven't been vaping it for long yet, but so far so good. I can't comment on whether the flavor is muted, because I used an entirely new flavor. Later on I'll fill a cartridge with my usual Voodoo to test that out. Just have to try it out for a few days and wait and see if there is any leakage or wicking issues.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Just wanted to update. Got my LR 510-T atomizer today and filled up a cartridge. Haven't been vaping it for long yet, but so far so good. I can't comment on whether the flavor is muted, because I used an entirely new flavor. Later on I'll fill a cartridge with my usual Voodoo to test that out. Just have to try it out for a few days and wait and see if there is any leakage or wicking issues.

Great news, glad it is working out for you. Just ensure you keep the LR 510 T atty wet, you do not want it to burn dry.

Astatine

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
USA

Glad you like it! :)

Thanks for posting a follow up. It's nice to know what happens.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread