Where Can I Get A......? Joye 510 USB Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayDwight

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado
I guess I'll be the first person to break the cherry on this new subforum!

:3

Anywho... I has a little bit of money coming to me on Wednesday, and I was thinking about purchasing a Joye 510 USB Passthrough, because it's starting to get annoying changing the Battery every 2 hours from constant vaping.

I know that CigNot right now has one for $22 and $5 shipping.

Where do you suggest I go?

JustFolly

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Rocky Mountain Vapor has the matte black passthrus for $15, and free shipping (for orders over $14). It's First Class and not Priority shipping (like you'd get at GoodProphets, for free in orders over $30).

Hey, this might be slightly off-topic, but do you know where they get their e-liquid from? I'm starting to go through a LOT of Dekang Vanilla, and I notice they sell 50 ml containers for $22. This is significantly cheaper than what I'm buying, and I'm just wondering if there's any flavor difference. Anyone know?

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Home Page 9.99 and splurge for the usb car adapter at 4.00 so you can use it in the car. Tell him in the comment section you are a first time buyer.

Bought 2 from GoodProphets during his sale this past week. Great performance. He is clearing them out though so, if there are any left, I'd grab them fast.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Hey, this might be slightly off-topic, but do you know where they get their e-liquid from? I'm starting to go through a LOT of Dekang Vanilla, and I notice they sell 50 ml containers for $22. This is significantly cheaper than what I'm buying, and I'm just wondering if there's any flavor difference. Anyone know?
That's worth asking on their supplier subforum, I'm sure they'll respond quickly. But I think it's Dekang.

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
Food for thought. Those cheap 510 pass thru's have a high failure rate. If you want the Cadillac of PS's, get the PureSmoker unit. First of it runs at 5 volts (big plus!) and it's built like a tank. Very pricey but you'll run through more cheap ones and wind up saving money in the long run. The PS really rocks!!!

Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread