Joye atty's verses Janty/TW wide band Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasteles

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ohio, USA
Has anyone noticed the difference between the two attys? I'm noticed that the wide band attys have a harder draw and they dont seem to be putting out as much vapror. I thought both these attys were both made by Joye, Am I wrong in this assumptoim? From now on, I don't think I'll buy anymore of these wide band attys. I'm gonna look and stck with the narrow band attys, I've noticed this in both standard 2.2 ohm and 1.5 ohm attys.

Somebody correct my if I'm wrong but I have bought a pretty good stock pile of the wide attys and I dont' seem to be getting the enjoyment out of them as I did with the narrow band attys.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Has anyone noticed the difference between the two attys? I'm noticed that the wide band attys have a harder draw and they dont seem to be putting out as much vapror. I thought both these attys were both made by Joye, Am I wrong in this assumptoim?

Both wide band and narrow band 510 attys from Janty (Dura C), Totally Wicked (Titan), Altsmoke (Yeti), TECC (TECC) are made by Joye. There is no reason that I know of and by experience, no difference in the draw other than what might be a tolerance specification difference in the air channels or how deep the threading goes (or how high or low the center post is) on the atomizer. You may have gotten a few that are off spec, but I don't think it is something where the engineering is different.

That said, the wide bands do tend to dissipate heat to the exterior more (and as you likely know) can become hotter to the touch. How that actually affects the vaping experience is up for speculation but that, in and of itself, shouldn't affect air flow or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread