Joye eCom vs Joye ego CC vs Joye510CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wan9112

May 7, 2014
Madison, WI
I'm one of the beginners of e-cigs.
And lot of people recommended iTaste, Vision spinner, Ego C.
I searched for all of them, but some of them was just not well-designed (really a personal opinion).
I found out that eCom or Joye510CC was kind of fancy.
I know that Ego C is the earlier version of eCom or Joye510CC, but are those two just as good as(worthy) the Ego C?
And could you guys give me some recommendation about the atomizers / cartomizers as well?

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I just looked at the 510cc online. It is nice, but a pretty small battery so won't go very far during the day. I am going to post a link to it here so folks can take a look at it. The clearos also look like they don't hold much juice, btw, and it may be that you have to buy only the clearos that come from joytech for them.

Joyetech Joye510CC Kit

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I wouldn't buy anything from that "area" of the Joyetech range.

e-com, ego cc - not for me, and not for many I know. Mostly unloved in the UK.

I used to actively encourage the "old" type a and b atomizer users to throw it all away and start again. If you think Spinner and iTaste is all "not well designed", then I can only foresee disappointment ahead for you.

In all honesty, over 3 UK forums, "serious" vapers are NOT using Joyetech low-end products. Those not using mods (both types mechanical/VW or MVPs) and prefer eGo style batteries are using Spinners, Twists and itasteVVs.

Problems with Joyetech systems (leaking atomizers, expensive replacements) make up for many posts on forums.

- - -

Last edited:

Karenana

Moved On
Apr 16, 2014
Chino hills, CA, USA
  • Deleted by classwife

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I HIGHLY recommend a vision spinner 1300 mah and I'll tell you why. The genuine vision spinner IS well made, feels great in the hand, easily carried with you, and gives a Excellent vape. Variable voltage is a MUST and with the spinner you can EASILY see the numbers on the dial and increment settings. The easily seen red line tells you the voltage. With a variable voltage like the spinner you can dial in the flavors of your juices to bring out the flavors by increasing or decreasing the volts to find that perfect sweet spot with each flavor. The vision spinner is well made and I sturdy device. I can easily get a day or two out of one charge with very heavy vaping. You will likely not want a battery smaller than a 1300 mah or you won't get a full day of vaping. The spinner comes in many colors and the paint is rubberized so it's so soft in the hand. I have both the ego C twist and the spinner and I think the vision spinner is a better device although ego c twist is a good product, vision has made it just better. Especially the dial for voltage. You will not regret getting the spinner. I promise you it is well made and a sturdy battery. I absolutely adore my vision spinner! I choose it over my ego c twist. the joye 510 is a super small battery and will NOT last and the price is NOT good for a teeny tiny battery like that. I cant imagine how short a 110 mah would be but it cant be very long. Dont buy anything under 1300mah if you want a all day vape. Also those are NOT well made products! I really hope this helps and best wishes.

Last edited:

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
Ecom-c with seven colors is coming...i want red one with twist battery 900mah
vugeqyse.jpg

Last edited:

Urban Nightmare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Wainwright, AB, Canada
I came here searching for info on the new eCom-C that I just saw on Joyetech's site.

I've been a eGo-C user for over a year and never had a problem with them. The only thing I didn't like was the amount of liquid they hold. Seemed I was forever filling it up. But the vapour production was good, flavour wasn't great but I only use minty and I could still taste it. I used standard rez atties at 4.1 volts (using twist 900 mHa batteries). I did find I had to replace the batteries every couple of months as they would start losing their longevity after that. I usually rotated two or three batteries through the day. Yes I'm a heavy vapour.

I got a eGo-CC when they first came out. It uses the same atty as the eGo-C but holds more liquid and is very heavy compared to the eGo-C. It produces good vapor but the flavour was even more muted then the eGo-C. That and the silver tip isn't the nicest (I would like it all black). I've played with the voltage and can't find a spot where the flavour is as good as before.

For both I found I needed a needle tip on the liquid bottle to fill them with out getting liquid all over the place. For both I get about 3 to 5 weeks out of an attomizer so I only need to purchase those about twice a year.

I tried the original eCom with twist batteries and didn't like it. They gave a little screwdriver with the kit so you could adjust the airflow (and unscrew the bottom to replace the atty). When I turned it to adjust the air flow it didn't change anything. I found it very airy and didn't like the draw.

What I was wondering was if the newer eCom-C is any better for draw? I have 5 eCom (C2) atties that won't get used otherwise. I've used many devices over the last 5 years but really I haven't found anything I like more then my eGo setup.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Although I don't consider myself a fanboy of Joyetech's, I can say that I have enjoyed the products that I have used of theirs. I appreciate the way they unify their products and the innovation they put into them but also am not enamored with the way they make the buyer dependent upon their brand for parts, the pricing of their products, or of the way that their plastic tanks and o-rings deteriorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread