Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage Battery - now available at SmokTek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
We're excited to carry the new Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage battery in 650, 900 and 1000mAh!

Search Smoktek.com for the new eGo-C Twist battery!

This is the latest truly variable voltage eGo battery made by joyetech. It uses smart buck-boost converter technology, which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.2v ~ 4.8v by spinning the dial at the bottom. Regulated voltage output remains stable as battery is depleted. If you have been looking for more power in the eGo size, this is the solution for you.

The new eGo-C Twist battery is safer than regular eGo batteries because it offers 4 kinds of Protection:

• Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
  • Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
  • Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
  • 5-click On/Off lock feature: Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery or turn it off

Now available in three sizes, 650, 900 and 1000mAh - Black or Stainless.

Get More Vapor!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Awesome...I was about to order one of these from somewhere else and now you have them...perfect!

Any idea on what kind of Ohms will work on them? 1.7 single coil? 1.5 duals?

So far I can run anything I put on it, but it does some throttling of voltage based on resistance. I was just testing under load and the 1.5 dual was 3.8v under load, cranked up fully. 1.7 single was 4v, 2.0 single was 4.2v and 3.0 single was 4.9v, just a preliminary non-scientific test :)

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
So far loving the new toys. Sadly, the particular juice that I'm vaping tastes burnt at anything above 3.8 using a 2.1-2.4 Vision V2.

The quality of the battery is super nice, as are the Visions. They look sick with the color coded tips. Once I get more juices re-stocked I'll be able to see if any of them work better at diff. voltages...but its still nice to know I have constant output at whatever I set the Twist to all the way until the battery dies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
So far loving the new toys. Sadly, the particular juice that I'm vaping tastes burnt at anything above 3.8 using a 2.1-2.4 Vision V2.

The quality of the battery is super nice, as are the Visions. They look sick with the color coded tips. Once I get more juices re-stocked I'll be able to see if any of them work better at diff. voltages...but its still nice to know I have constant output at whatever I set the Twist to all the way until the battery dies.

Thanks for the feedback! Why "sadly"? You're actually going to get more battery life running at lower voltage. :) The regulated power is great when you find that sweet spot for the particular device and juice you're running. I appreciate your report, thank you.
-Rob

Paradox28

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Richmond, KY
well, sadly probably wasn't the correct word :)...I guess I just wanted to play!

I ran one of the 1.7 rejuvenators on it and it starts tasting bad above 3.6. I haven't tried any of my other cartos yet. I have some EGO megas at 1.5 that I can throw on there and see if the extra voltage will help them push out more vapor.

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
haha you guys are funny.

I just ordered a twist bat from smoke tech. It should be interesting, all I use are ego - T and - C batteries with all my cartos and atomizers, so I'm eager to try out the new bat. I don't care _that_ much about VV. I have a lavatube and I don't particularly get much out of VV.

Paradox28,
Vermillion River makes some of the most magical and bold flavors known to man. They're so much different than everyone else's. KPB is what I'm vaping right now and it's very enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread