Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran

Joye eGo-C Twist | ViVi Nova Clearomizer Starter Kit plus 1x FREE 10mL E-Liquid

$49.46 with our current coupon code: ecf10%

Available for a Limited Time!

Our Joye eGo-C Twist | ViVi Nova Clearomizer Limited Edition Starter Kit is the perfect choice for those who are looking to try the all new ViVi Nova Clearomizer on an eGo size Variable Voltage Battery!

Joye eGo Twist | ViVi Nova Clearomizer Starter Kit Contents

• 1x Joye eGo Twist 650 mAh Manual Button Battery
  • 1x ViVi Nova 2.8mL CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer
  • 5x RiVa-T | ViVi Nova CE6 Clearomizer Heads (1x 1.8 ohm | 1x 2.4 ohm | 1x 2.8 ohm | 1x 3.2 ohm | 1x 4.0 ohm)
  • 1x ViVi Nova (510) Drip Tip Mouthpiece
  • 1x Ceramic Drip Tip for 510/808/901 - Round Tip
  • 1x eGo Sleeve Cone | Type D
  • 1x USB Fast Charger | 5V 420 mAh
  • 1x USB Wall Adapter
  • 1x Nylon Carry Case
  • 1x FREE 10mL E-Liquid *Bonus Offer*

We offer fast, same day shipping on all orders placed before 2 P.M. E.S.T. and FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!

See more now at EVcigarettes.com!

Last edited:

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
the tank they send with this isn't genuine

Hey teajay, we apologize for the confusion, but we never claimed that these were genuine Vision, actually we never said at all that these were Vision brand.

We order from several different manufacturers and we've built a solid relationship with Eastmall/Unicig (who makes our ViVi Novas) and are known for great products like their RiVa and Indulgence series.

As far as your leaking issues, they also occur with the Genuine Vision brand ViVi Novas as we discussed in our emails. If you still have trouble with the tips and suggestions we sent you, please let us know via email and we can replace any parts that are defective as we stand by our products.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
I like this. should have gotten this one, but I went with the one I heard about at the shop here in town (you are their vendor.)

Just got my second shipment from you today, and it was just as fast as the last one. Love everything I have gotten except the Ry4... and that was just a personal preference thing. You are awesome.

Hey Chloe2t! Glad to hear you received your order promptly and thank you for your kind words! I'm bummed that you didn't enjoy the RY4. :( It's not our top selling tobacco flavor, but many do enjoy it and taste can be subjective.

BTW you can use the ViVi Nova with your vGo battery (I believe that's the battery you have) if you get a 808d-1 to 510 thread adapter. It may not look as good since the eGo sleeve may not fit on the vGo battery with the thread adapter attached. I can check to see if the eGo sleeve will fit on the vGo battery and over the thread adapter on Monday when we return to the office if you would like, just let me know.

chloe2t

Nov 13, 2012
ocala,fl
great thanks! i don't really care about asthetics so much- just what works. I will definitely be ordering this. don't know how soon I will be ordering again... trying to stay under the limits on what I would spend on cigs, but for me htat was a lot. As to the ry4 flavor, it might just be that being so new to vaping, i need to stick with a more traditional flavor and will enjoy it in the future. I do love your coffee flavor-mixed about 50/50 with the camel flavor you sent. your service is awesome and I see no reason to order anything from any other vendor. The fact that you supply thhe store here means I can order and have it in two days or in an emergency, go right out to sweet leaf and grab what I need there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread