Joye eGo-T 650mAh kits - $39.99 @ Liberty Flights !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Genuine Joye eGo-T kits are now on ECF Special, for just $39.99 !!! Limited quantities available!
These are the very same kits we have listed for $64.99!

We just got back from VapeFest, and are are in high spirits :toast:
We wanted to say thanks to everyone that made the trip, and share some of the fun, with the people who couldn't make it.

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! :evil:

ECF Special - Joye eGo - T 650mAh

Each kit comes with 2 full devices (2 x 650mAh eGo-T batteries, 2 x eGo-T atomizer systems).
Introducing the latest atomizer system from Joye, the eGo T. This system is different from the standard 510 atomizer system, it uses a tank cartridge instead of the standard cartridge. This supplies a steady flow of juice to the atomizer without the use of filling material; the tank self feeds the atomizer. This eliminates the need to constantly top up carts or dripping, this lends itself to activities like driving that become difficult if dripping do topping up carts. Couple this with clouds of vapour and a good throat hit makes this the next step in the evolution of vaping.

• 2 x manual eGo-T 650mAh batteries with 5 click shut off
  • 2 x Joye eGo T atomizers (Type A)
  • 5 x Joye eGo T cartridges - these are blank, you will require e-liquid to fill these
  • 2 x Joye eGo T cartridge covers
  • 1 x high speed USB charger
  • 1 x usb mains charger
  • 1 x carry pouch

-Ty

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I dont have both in front of me at the moment, but can likely figure something out.... let me see...

heres a bad webcam pic. ego-t 1Ah with a pink type B atty, and a ego-t 650mAh, with a type A atty
110923-230346.jpg

type A is cylindrical, type B is conical.

Last edited:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Are the £44.99 ones in the UK shop the same as these IYS?

Should be. We get our stock from the same suppliers. Though our product line isn't quite parallel. Abe should know better than I.

I just sent an email to LF support, thanks for posting that pic for me!

You are most welcome. I can take a better pic when I get to the office, monday.

-Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread