The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joye eGo-T kits and parts, IN STOCK!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Automaton, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Um, guys?

eGo-T Kits in stock!

For those of you who already have eGo's, you can get the eGo-T atomizers and tanks, which will work on your eGo batteries! They also come in other colors.

"REALLY?"

YES REALLY! I'm vaping one of these babies right now. It's rockin' and rollin'.

Have fun. ;)

2. pcijohn

pcijohn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    NY
    These are the best system yet!! Glad you have them!

spoke to soon out of stock on the atty's :(

3. TexasT

TexasT Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    FSUSA is THE PLACE to get these Tank Systems!

Just doing a quick check, the atomizer part is four dollars less expensive (each) and the tank part is two dollars less expensive for five pieces, than the other supplier I got my first Tank Systems from.

FSUSA is THE PLACE TO GO for competitively priced hardware! And you already know you can't beat the quality or vast selection of e-juice.

Try at least one of these Tank Systems. And if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to share the little bit I know about them.

4. kellie

kellie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Binghamton, NY
    YAY!!!!! I am so glad you are carrying the tank atty's and in all the colors too. One stop shopping. Tanks and all the new flavors what more could I ask for. If they do ban sales of e cigs in my wonderful (sarcastic) state of NY I hope I will still be able to order from you guys

5. Stifle

Stifle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Got mine a few days ago from another supplier and I love them!

So easy to use and really the best, most consistant vape I've experienced thus far. No more messing with dripping or polyfill/teabags/foam/cartomizers.

These are stupid simple and a really nice design. Only flaw I see now is that they seem to be a little heavy handed when it comes to using up your juice. However, considering I can burn through the last drop of my cartridge without tasting polyfill and I have seen very little waste with these products it isn't too bad. Also, the flavor and vapor production are excellent on every range of juices i've tried it with.

Longevity could in theory be an issue, but that isn't something to worry about now. At the moment and until it does something to make me feel differently, I love the new eGo T system!

6. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    Oh geez, so now I may have to buy an eGo.... LOL

So how is the flavor with these things compared to the Joye 510 cartos?

7. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Free, I dunno. I think they are right up there with the Joye 510's as far as flavor is concerned. Big clouds of vapor and the th is right up there with dripping. Essentially that is what this is ... dripping without dripping.

The Tanks are much easier to refill, you can pop the mouthpiece off the atty and see how much juice you have left and I've had no leakage. Lots of pluses with these.

8. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have used both and the flavor with the EGO tank is the same or even better than the Joye 510! The tank is sooo much easier to fill - you can vape every last drop and see how much is left!!

9. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Hi TT,
    Just ordered some. Can't wait to try them out. At least if I have questions, I know who to ask. Been mia for a while(aka-wv-bound) I see you are keeping everyone in line and informed. oh! and congrats on the autograph and picture. I know you must be tickled to no end.
    :)

10. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Hiya Sugar!! Good to see you back here! Be glad to share what I know about the Tanks and there's others on here too that are pretty smart on them.

Ha, ha, yeah, that autographed receipt and drawing was something real special I'm proud to have that.

Don't be a stranger, get on here as often as you can. We also have a "gang up" going on for David and MistressNomad about all the other hardware we'd like to have.

11. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Well if you do, you know where to get it! lol

12. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Ha, ha, ha ... Cool Beans!

Free, hurry and get that eGo (keep me in mind for anything you have too many of!!!)

13. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    Thanks for all the info everyone! These do sound really nice. And I assume you can refill the tanks as well?

Sugar (a/k/a wv-bound), we've been missing you. Great to see you again! :)

T - I might have something in the upcoming future. I'll let ya know and see if you are interested.

Salem - Can't you just see me telling David to "leggo my eGo"? HA!

14. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Free, the tanks are real easy to refill. The hole that's made in the tank by a spike in the atty makes a perfect place to do it and its the easiest system for refilling.

15. Stifle

Stifle Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    There's a few easy ways to refill the tanks/mouthpiece. I find that just popping the cap (the atty end) off the tank is super simple and you just fill up, snap back on, click into atty and you are good to go.

GREAT flavor, better than my boge's or random cart mods. On par with dripping LR 510 atty, but so much simpler. I will be using these all day, and in fact at home where I usually drip, I've been using these.

*It is to be noted I've only had my FSUSA juices for 2 days, so i'd probably love whatever was supplying me with juice...but..they are awesome!

16. Breesmilin

Breesmilin Full Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Montana
    Went ahead and ordered the starter kit (even though I just got some new 900 batteries just yesterday LOL) because:
    1. I read on one of the threads that dark or sugary juice gunks them up pretty fast and I so love my Ms T's that I better have a spare :(
    2. I like the idea of the 5 push shut off battery so I don't have to use a button protector anymore. I'll miss the all day staying power of my 900's though.

Has anyone tried these on the 900 batteries or know about this vicious dark/sugary rumor?
    Thanks FSUSA Love ya!

17. TexasT

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    I've used mine with Wyatt Earp ... dark but not sugary, CappuccinoSmooth, HeathBar and others like HopScotch - all with no problems.

I can't speak for the MsT's, but none of the FSUSA juices have created any problem.

18. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    I have heard that rumor but I have not experienced that at all with FSUSA juice. I think that some vendors may use additives such as sweetener in the juice which will clog attys and cartos. Here at FSUSA they only use Nic, PG/VG and flavoring. Nothing else. So that may be the difference with the juice. I have tried juice from other vendors that quickly clogged my cartos but not from FSUSA. The other thing is that even with the dark juice from FSUSA, it is still transparent. Please let us know what you think of the kit when you get it.

19. TJVapes

TJVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    USA
    [QUOTE=Breesmilin "Has anyone tried these on the 900 batteries or know about this vicious dark/sugary rumor?"

I'm using it on a 1000 tornado and it looks super sleak. In my opinion it looks much better on the longer battery.

I recommend you blow your atty out every day.. this should help to alleviate any clogging. I had one leak out from overuse and not playing nice with my equipment. I blowed it out, refilled, and no issues now.

20. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

we have more stock coming so hang tight. stock is thin on eGo T's do to their popularity but we are grabbing as much as we can. if you use our usual 10% off code you will find the price even better then the rest for a real joye eGo-T :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.