Joye eGo-T kits and parts, IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhddOne

Jan 22, 2011
Bloomington, IL
After the Snowpolcalypse we had here last week. I was happy to see my mailman deliver (FINALLY... I swear they were holding it to make me sweat) my Ego-T!!

I wish I would of bought this system first. Amazing! I think every new person should be pointed in this direction ... it is sooo easy to load and go. No filler or worrying about if you have enough juice. I am in love <3

Thanks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
After the Snowpolcalypse we had here last week. I was happy to see my mailman deliver (FINALLY... I swear they were holding it to make me sweat) my Ego-T!!

I wish I would of bought this system first. Amazing! I think every new person should be pointed in this direction ... it is sooo easy to load and go. No filler or worrying about if you have enough juice. I am in love <3

Thanks!

I agree with you. I always say that I wish that I could have skipped the starter kits and went straight to my Buzz. I would have saved so much $ since I was buying for 3 and it would have been so much easier to start. The world of PV's keeps evolving so quickly that I would bet in the next 6 months we will see amazing changes. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your Ego T.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL

Thanks!

I keep reading these great reviews and it makes me ready to park the mods and try this system. EASY sounds soo much more pleasing anymore. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Has anyone had any eGo-T leakage problems with the tanks??

Mine isn't an eGo, its a different brand and I've had zero leakage problems, but have had some burnt taste problems. I got these before FSUSA got them in.

My wife has used the same atty for several weeks now and has had no problems at all.

I was wondering today if maybe I don't draw too hard for too long. This might be my fault. I've been trying smaller draws and so far everything is going good.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
:ohmy:They are out of attys for eGo-T's :(:facepalm:

Yeah, I think that all suppliers are out. They've been celebrating "Spring Festival" (or Chinese New Year) for almost 2 weeks and pretty much everything shuts down in China (which is where all suppliers get their hardware). The last day of Spring Festival will be February 17.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
crudmuffins!! I have a kit coming with 2 attys in it and I went to order spares today! When will they come in? will I kill two attys first? I think I read somewhere they are guaranteed for 45 days does that mean 90 days total cose I have two? lol what if I don't use the second one for 45 days? should I be askeered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread