Not open for further replies.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
So are you liking it soo far?

yupp, convenience is key, the only thing I am wanting is a low res version. I think I spoiled myself with the LR carto's on my other eGo, I think because its only been a couple weeks smoke free my taste buds are still a little shot and I need that extra umph that the low res stuff gives me. Other than that a ton of vapor, big ... batteries, loving it. My Mad scientist kit arrived yesterday as well so I am going to try mixing some extra flavor into some of my juices to see if that helps. Even if it doesn't the convenience of the eGo T is still boss, and worth every penny.
Ps. Funny as hell, I forgot these batteries have the 5 click lock, I hooked them up to the charger and was ...... they said they were already charged, I thought I was going to have to send them back lol. I tell you what though as soon I worked out they were pre-charged and the lock was on I was one happy puppy indeed, it would have killed me having to wait all that time to test out my new toy! (I know I really could have thrown the tankamizer on my other eGo if I got stuck)
Quite a Deal.
Overall 10 out of 10 FreedomSmokeUSA.com fast, great product good to go.
Thanks.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
Has anyone had any eGo-T leakage problems with the tanks??

No none, I have tried all five tanks that came with my kit, I found best practice is make sure you put the rubber boot on the end if your going to set your extra tanks down or away, also hold your eGo upside down when putting on the Tank or taking it off.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Any idea when eGo T atties and tanks will be back? You're not the only ones out, but I'd like to order from you. :thumbs:

Hey Jennie, China has been on holiday for a few weeks and nothing ships from there during a holiday. My understanding is that the holiday ended on Friday so things should get restocked soon. Sorry that you have to wait!

Edit Oops, I see that Free already told you this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread