Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
We are now carrying the Joye eGo tank starter sets. We also stock the tank Atomizers in both standard and low resistance in addition to the tank cartridges. e-cigarette-forum members as always receive a 5% discount by using coupon code "ecigforum" (no quotes). As always thanks to forum members for your continued support!

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Thanks Taras! just got my tank atties from you. they are awesome! the vapor production, the flavor, and the amount of juice that they hold are all excellent. as usual, you carry the best products at outstanding prices. your shipping and customer service was as great as always. thanks again.

I am liking those too, much less frequent fills. thanks!

Taras

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Thinking about converting the wife/mother to the eGo stuff. Which would you recommend, the regular or low resistance atty?
i go low resistance. more vapor... more throat hit... much more like a cigarette. if their intention is to lose the cigarettes, this may be the easiest way to make the transition. that being said, i have used standards as well. your best bet is to buy a few of each and compare them. my preferences may not be theirs. in my nearly two year experience with the e-cig the best thing that i've learned is to listen to others, but try things for myself. good luck!!!

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Thinking about converting the wife/mother to the eGo stuff. Which would you recommend, the regular or low resistance atty?

Personally, I use LR on my standard eGo or 510 atty's. Low resistance is exactly just that, putting a resistor in the atomizer with a lower resistance value (2.0 ohm vs 3.0 ohm) which allows higher core temps and the e-liquid to burn at a higher temp. This simulates the same effect the people who are using high voltage mods (such as 5.0V) are getting with a standard 3 ohm atty. Many have reported that using high voltage or going to a low res atty have allowed them to drop a nic level. Honestly though I can say that while I get what I consider a decent service life from a genuine Joye 510 low res atty, I have found the Low res Tank atty's to have a noticeable shorter life than the standard tank atty's. Hopefully this is something Joye will get worked out as the product is still in its early stages of release. I know who you are because you are one of our best customers, and I am aware of your interest in the Tank system, so I have instructed my customer service manager Kevin to help you out as far as giving the Tank setup a try.

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread