The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joye Starter Kit Giveaway

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Thank you....I finally won something. This is awesome. I can thank my hubby for having me cash his cider jug in at the bank all the time for the close guess. Quarters rack up fast going through the bank's machine. I still can't believe I got that close. Happy holidays and happy vaping. I'm stalking the mailman soon....LOL.

2. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oh my....you guys are just scaring me now. That's nuts....but math can do wonders. :)

3. PVPuff&Stuff

Hope you enjoy the new toys, good to hear that they'll arrive right when you were getting short too. Went out on the truck this morning, I'd start stalking Monday. :)

4. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Just a side note. I really appreciate this kind of holiday cheer. The rest of the world is crazy during this time of year, but this stuff really keeps the spirits up!

5. PVPuff&Stuff

Happy to do it....was fun. We'll have another one after the first of the year, see how that one goes.

6. jungkos514

jungkos514 Moved On

Dec 15, 2010
    California
    so i have to enter on fb?

7. PVPuff&Stuff

Hi Jungkos, the winner for this contest was announced last week, but there is another one in the works for the first part of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.