Joye510 for $46 with FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Plano,Tx
I just bought a Joye510 from Rocky Mountain Vapor for $46 and free shipping. This is my 4th buy from these guys, so far everything has been great. Usually get my purchase in 3 days or less. They are in Colorado, maybe thats why the shipping is so fast. They (Dave) usually answers his email within an hour or so. I have bought from many(10-12) suppliers including China and they rival them for price and usually beat them when you add China's shipping. Good for us newbes (and seasoned vapors) to know.

Npro, DSE801, M401 and now Joye510 on the way

Trebor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Plano,Tx
Why can't I be just as enthusiastic about a good find as others can be very nasty about their bad experiences? There are many posts of other good experiences in the New Member's Forum. Why place this in the supplier's forum, a new member might not know they exist and could miss an opportunity for comparison. No I do not have any association (other than being a customer) with RMV!!! Have I recommended the wrong supplier?

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic, actually most of us felt the same way when we first started. Newbies are not allowed to post a thread anywhere else than the newbie thread, with your topic we felt it needs to be in the supplier forum.
The newbie thread is for asking questions, if you would like to tout a supplier as your "topic " it needs to be posted here or the Vendors forum. You did nothing wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread