Joyetech Atopack Dolphin. "Flipper, is it you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
This spring joyetech`ve announced their starter kit joyetech Atopack Penguin. It has a success on vape market, but the company`ve decided, that it`s less, than they could do and re-launch it with SE version. I had no experience of use it, but written an announce and saw, that some thing`ve been changed.
And now I would like to present you a new starter kit device from joyetech, which adds the «life» line – Joyetech Atopack Dolphin.
1-1-830x663.png

Really, i`m not very fond of such a kind of devices, but Atopack Dolphin with its «brothers» made an intrigue, which couldn`t pass our team and so, big thanks to Joyetech, which sent the sample to me.

Starter kit Joyetech Atopack Dolphin came to me in a beautiful box.
On the face side you can see the dolpin picture, the miniature of device, its name and the company`s logo.
3-1.png

On the back we see a set info, logo, certificates, warnings, manufacturer contacts, scratch code and barcode with the version (my has 6 ml capacity).
4-1.png

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin Set:
1 * Joyetech Atopack Dolphin starter kit;
1 * Atopack coil ( JVIC3 1.2ohm);
1 * Atopack coil ( JVIC2 0.25ohm);
1 * QC USB cable
1 * Quick start
1 * Warranty card
1 * Warning card
1 * Spare silicone nozzle to drip-tip​

2-1.png

All-in-one Joyetech Atopack Dolphin has 5 different colors and consists of three parts: battery, cartridge and replacement coil.
13-3.png
Compared with «Penguin» there is no special window for e-liquid control, but all kinds of colors has a transparent cartridge for to control it. Also, the manufacturer put a special MTL coil with 1,2 Ohm resistance in set and some nozzles, which can make a puff tighter.

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin parametres:
Sizes:
100 mm * 50 mm * 31 mm;
Weight: 91g;
Capacity: 2 or 6 ml;
Color: Black, white, yellow, blue and beige​

On the face side of device we can see the airflow holes, «Fire» button, micro USB port and battery`s life indicator, which will remain you about the charge of built-in one.
5-1.png

Left and right sides are empty and on the back we can see the company`s logo and a pretty dolphin image.
6-1.png

On the bottom there are some venting holes, which are included in protection list of device for to make vaping safer.
9-1.png

Inside the battery`s body there are 2 contacts, which direct current to the evaporating element in cartridge.
10-1.png

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin works with 2 and 6 ml capacity cartridges, which are heat resistant and reusable. There is a special table on it, where you can write the name of filled juice And its PG/VG level, `cause, for example 6 ml is a big capacity and can make you to change cartridge.

E-liquid slows info special window, which is closed with a small insert.

12-2.png

11.png

The top part of cartridge has a non-removable drip-tip which can be upgraded a little with silicone inserts for to make a puff tighter.
8-1.png

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin works with special replacement coils with 0,25 and 1,2 Ohm resistance. Thanks to a special JVIC system, device has a good flavor and vapor. This is not a rebuildable atomizer, but it's worth paying tribute to it.

For tu turn the device on/off you`ll push the «Fire» button for five times. And that`s all, because such a starter kit has no display and wide range of functions.

Joyetech Atopack Dolphin characteristics:
Battery:
Built-in, 2100mAh;
Max wattage: up to 50 W;
Charging current: 2А​

Pros:
•Not bad flavor;
•Good vapor;
•Sizes;
•Design;
•6 ml capacity;
•Price;
•MTL coil in set;
•No leaks

Cons:
•Coils can`t be rebuilt;
•Autonomy;
•Grabs fingeptints

CV
Well, as I have already told you. I`m not very fond of such a type devices, because of poor flavor and impossibility of fine tuning, but Joyetech could have reached not bad flavor, vapor and cool design.
Yes, device has a not really high autonomy, coils can`t be rebuilt, but it`s what it is.
I can advice it not only to beginners, but also to vapers with an experience – to make them rest a little of builds and service.

You can buy Joyetech Atopack Dolphin here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread