- Size: 19mm (diameter)*119mm
- Colors: White, Silver, Black
- Battery Capacity: 1500mah
- e-liquid Capacity: 2.0ml
- Output: Direct Output

Features:

- All-in-one style is convenient to use
- Child-lock for safety
- Changeable LED lights: red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white or purple.

In the box:

1* eGo AIO (coil head pre-installed )
2* BF SS316 0.6ohm Head
1* eGo AIO Mouthpiece
1* USB Cable
1* Warranty Card
1* Warning Card
Spare Parts

SPfW3as.jpg

This is the new version of very popular device eGo AIO from Joyetech, this version is specially designed for Joyetech 10th anniversary. On the new version we can see different design of the device and in my opinion it looks beautiful. This AIO device is made for mtl vaping, but you still can vape direct to lung with this device with 0.5ohm DL coils. Ego Aio is very good device for beginners, for people who want to quit smoking and it is good even for people who want to have compact and small device that performs very well. You can buy eGo AIO in few different colors, you can buy it in black color with silver details, white color with red details and silver color with black details. I must say, this is very nice looking device.
Ego AIO is very small, height of the device is 119mm, diameter is 19mm, so you can carry this device everywhere and ego AIO is definitely pocket friendly device.
Build quality is good, I think that color quality is good as well, after one week of using I still can't notice any scratches on the device and I use it every single day.

I received ego AIO in black color with silver details and it looks very nice, on the top of the device you can see engraved "Joyetech", on the bottom of the device you can see "eGo AIO".

Ego aio comes with black 510 drip tip and in the package you will receive one more extra drip tip. Both drip tips are comfortable for using. Black drip tip has spit back protection inside, which is very good, second drip tip is without that protection, but anyway I didn't notice any spit back with this device.

Wut7hfj.jpg

Under the drip tip you can see different top cap than on previous version. You can see beautiful details that helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap and fill the tank or replace the coil.
On the top cap we have airflow control ring and it is very easy to adjust your airflow here, when you adjust the airflow, ring can't move randomly. There is no any stopper on the airflow ring. On the ariflow ring you can notice one arrow among other details and under the drip tip you will notice one engraved dot, so airflow will be the largest when both signs match with each other. Rotate it 90 degrees to the left or right will reach to the minimum airflow.

zXptnUH.jpg

On this device we have very good feature, child lock protection, so when you want to unscrew the top cap to fill the tank with e liquid or to change the coil you will need to press down the top cap and then uscrew it.
You can change coils very easy here, you just need to unscrew the coil from the chimney and then screw the new one, very simple and easy for anyone. There's no need to wait until your tank is emtpy to change the coil, you can change it even if you have e liquid left in the tank, I know that people like that.
With this device you will receive two coils with 0.6ohm resistance. Wire used here is stainless steel. Recommended wattage for 0.6ohm coil is between 15-28watts. This device is compatible with cubis coils and with previous version of ego aio coils which is very good.
Capacity of the tank is 2ml of e liquid which is perfect capacity for small device. You can see very clearly remaining e liquid in the tank. On the device you can see max line and do not fill over the max line or it'll overflow when installing the atomizer head. Filling the tank is very easy because you will remove top cap completely to fill it and you can fill it with any bottle.

Q9M8Ioe.jpg

On the eGo aio you can also see the usb charging port and you will use that port to charge your battery. Battery capacity is 1500mah which is big plus, you can vape all day with 1500mah capacity. You will be able to vape almost 6ml of liquid before battery is empty. When the device is on the charger it will glow and when it's fully charged, the button light will go out. With ego aio you will be able to vape when the device is on the charger. We have direct output power here, that means that output power will depend on battery capacity.

Ego aio has very nice fire button, you can easily find it every time. It works very good without missfires, you can use it with your thumb or with your index finger.

IPPbyLd.jpg

Mu3hg2G.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn off the device you also will need 5 clicks on the fire button.
Ego aio has very nice feature, changeable LED lights, when light is on you will be able to see the tank more clearly and it will look really nice. In power-off condition, press and hold the fire button until you see light and then you can turn off the indicate light or you can choose among:
- Red
- Yellow
- Green
- Blue
- Indigo
- White
- Purple

If you like that feature every time when you press the fire button the device will glow in selected color.

ZVfrJax.gif

The eGo AIO applies two sets of battery protection circuit system, realizing overall battery protection of over-charging,over-current and over-discharging, which makes it more advanced and reliable.

Let me tell you that I quit smoking with cubis atomizer, actually before that I was trying with no success and once i bought cubis I quit smoking. My friend also quit smoking with that atomizer as I did. Now, I think that anyone can quit smoking with good device and this is definitely device for it. It is very compact and pocket friendly, it has very good battery capacity and beginner could use this device all day long maybe even two days with one charge.
One coil can last you for a very long time, around 20 days in my case, which is perfect and coils are not expensive. I like the fact that coils are compatible with cubis coils so you can find the coil that will be the best for you. If you like warmer vapor you can use 0.6ohm coil, if you like a little bit cooler vapor than you can get 1ohm or 1.5ohm coil. As I said above, with this device you can also vape DL with 0.5ohm coil. When you are ready to build your own coils you can buy rba head for this device and try it, that's another huge plus.
Vapor production is really good for mtl aio device, actually it's impressive. Throat hit is just I like want it to be.
Flavor is good and I have nothing bad to say about flavor, you will definitely enjoy in good flavor with your favorite e liquid.

If you want to start vaping I would recommend this device because it is very comfortable and very reliable device. It is easy to change your coils and you can carry this device in your pocket without any problem. This is very nice build device and I quit smoking with this coils so I think now that anyone can. Also this is leak proof device, so you dont have to worry about that.
I would even recommend this device for experienced vapers, if you want small and nice looking device this one is for you.

Joyetech eGo AIO 10th Edition Kit

0NmyUWp.jpg

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread